Posted May 22, 2014
I had a teacher lie straight to my face when I picked up my little brother from school one day. We had nothing but problems with her and the principal did nothing to stop any of it. I would never encourage anyone to put their child in this school. I felt like the people there were not really Christian at all. We left this church and I was so thrilled when we did. Children should be accepted not put down because they need a little bit of extra help. Truly a terrible experience for the whole family.

Posted April 15, 2014
I as a parent learned much from this school. Socially, this is a great school for your child if you are an "insider" and your child fits into one of the "cliques". This a WELS Lutheran congregation so if you have a daughter be prepared that they teach the gospel parts which explain that women are not the equal of men (by the way, I'm a dad writing this). The Pastor and Principal that were there when we joined and enrolled our children got squeezed out by the current "regime". The current leaderships only interest was in building a gymnasium that they could not afford and raising tuition by more than 100 percent. My daughter attended Preschool thru the 7th grade. She advised that she was openly bullied and when brought to the attention of staff was ignored. She had problems taking tests and when a specialist advised to have her cover the part of the test sheet not being used with a blank sheet of paper (to allow her to concentrate on a smaller visual field) we were accused by the teacher of asking him to "help" our daughter cheat. I would not recommend this school to ANYONE that I know. The worst Racine Unified School tries harder to help than Trinity.

Posted March 30, 2014
I would definitely recommend Trinity, Caledonia to anyone looking for both a Christian atmosphere and quality education. Along with a Christ centered education, Trinity also has excellent music and athletic programs . I have kids at Trinity and while I have not always agreed 100% with all aspects of their education!, when I did have concerns or questions, they were always addressed immediately and resolved. In addition, the teachers are all very involved in the church and school and invested in its success. Finally, each teacher my youngest child has had has gone out of their way to accommodate his visual issues, including enlarging every assignment and making sure he sits at the front of the classroom (and we never asked for either concession). Overall, Trinity is an excellent choice.

Posted March 26, 2014
I guess I'm a little confused here. I thought this sight was to inform people of your opinion of the school. I have posted on here and now it has been removed. My child had the most horrific time here. Not every child is a perfect child and there needs to be understanding and kindness. Not a tearing down of that child's being. Children should go to school happy and ready to learn. Not crying and feeling like they are nothing.

Posted March 25, 2014
I would highly recommend Trinity to anyone looking for a quality Christian education. The teachers and staff truly care about each child. Most importantly, each child hears God's Word every single day, throughout the day.

Posted January 21, 2014
We had all four of our children attend this school and cannot be more happy with education they received. The teachers are caring, dedicated professionals. Our children went off to high school so completely prepared that their high school classes were and are easy for them. But most importantly, they were given a truly Christian based education, preparing them for lives as Christian adults. We are eternally thankful to the staff at Trinity for this!

Posted January 09, 2014
If you are looking for a place to enrich and nourish your child both socially and academically THIS SCHOOL IS NOT FOR YOU! Unfortunately this is not a truly Christian, loving place. The interest that this school has in children is purely financial. In other words they want to fill their classrooms because that equals cash coming in, which then helps them to make their monthly mortgage payment. Facility was expanded a few years ago and has been in grave financial danger of shutting down since. They've even cut staffing to make ends meet.

Posted June 01, 2013
Trinity is an excellent school with well-trained teachers. These teachers integrate God's Word into the entire curriculum. The children are given opportunities to explore their God given talents through extracurricular activities that include a drama club, spelling bee, math meet, forensics, string instrumentals, band, piano, choir, and sports. We have been very pleased with the Christ centered education at Trinity!!

Posted May 22, 2013
Trinity is by far the best school I have encountered. My children were going to the local elementary school when we found Trinity Lutheran Church. We became members and immediately put our boys in school there. They are truly Christ focused, while providing a solid education. The entire atmosphere of the school and church is so family focused, we fell right at home. We were accepted with open arms and made to feel wanted. We had previously joined another Lutheran school and didn't feel welcome at all, needless to say, we left and put our children in public school. I am so happy we found Trinity and would recommend the school and church to anyone!! The pastors commitment to the school is also very refreshing. It's so much fun to see them involved in the daily going ons at the school.

Posted May 11, 2013
I graduated from Trinity MANY years ago, then moved away. We recently moved back to the area, and were thrilled to find Trinity now has its own beautiful gym! What a blessing it has been! The academic program is still second to none, struggling students get the extra tutoring they need to succeed. My kids will be steps ahead of public school peers when they get to high school, whether they go on to Shoreland Lutheran or public high school, just as I was many years ago. Athletic programs ARE great, but so are other extra-curriculars, such as forensics, academic teams, band, orchestra, and piano. Most important is solid Christian values to last a lifetime! It's not perfect, but NO school this side of heaven is!

Trinity Lutheran School
7900 Nicholson Rd, Caledonia, WI  53108
Last modified Trinity Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Trinity Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top