Posted October 09, 2014
St. John the Baptist school provides a faith-filled, high quality education for our children. We have been a school family for ten years. Whenever we have had a concern, the staff and administration have gone above and beyond to help us. There are many opportunities for families to be involved and create relationships with other families. As our children have moved on to high school they have been very well prepared both academically and spiritually.

St. John the Baptist Catholic School 1

Posted September 16, 2014
The students, teachers, and parents are unbearable. The mothers there are awful. They dont accept anyone that does not belong to there stuck up group. There test scores are no better then that of the public schools around them. I would never take my child to any of there functions or even school, there parents are teaching them to walk around with there nose held high because they're better then the rest. Grow up mom's and kids. You bring a bad name to the community. It's really sad for being a private school, teaching morals and the way of the bible. Sorry to hurt anyone's feeling that are members, but you don't see what the rest of us do outside of your little stuck up, better then everyone group. Ask around you'll hear the truth, if you don't, it's because we are just being nice (something you could learn if public school not so much private).

Posted March 03, 2014
To the person who wrote a bad review about SJB I don't know what event you were at but everything that you said was false no one is stuck up and if you think we are rich we are certainly not most student that go to our school get financial help I am a student at SJB and I have been all my life and I have been in sports and seen other things and I have never felt as welcomed safe and loved as when I am at SJB it is an incredible school and a great community no one at this school would exclude other people and I say that in honesty and I can verify all this because of my expierence my family and I participate in every function and there is so much acceptance and joy at these events it is unthinkable so it is a great school and everything that person said was false and SJB teaches great morals I go to church every Sunday I have a presidents award in service hours I'm going on a mission trip this summer and. When people meet me and fellow students they comment on our responsibility respect and our kindness I have become a great person because of it Im a 4.0 student and am called the leader of my grade so yes it is a great school!

Posted February 17, 2014
Great school - very dedicated teachers! Really come together to support each other. Wouldn't send my kids anywhere else!!

St. John the Baptist Catholic School 1

Posted January 31, 2014
I would never send my children to this stuck up school, these people call themselves Christians but the parents are horrible examples of Christians. I have never seen a group of adults act so poorly in my whole life and be so unaccepting of others from other walks of life, if you are part of their group you're in but heaven help you if you're not! It will be sad to see what these children grow up to be, expecting the world to cater to them like their mothers did at the function I was a part of today...just appalling! They wouldn't even speak to anyone who wasn't from their school, even if someone made an effort to talk to them and be friendly with them! You'd expect this from a public school but not a private school teaching Christian values, maybe these parents need a few lessons!

Posted July 25, 2007
St. Johns is an awesome school! My son loves his teachers and the classes. He is challenged intectually and spiritiually! I love having him with children and families that share our faith and morals. Great families, great teachers and great kids!

Posted May 03, 2007
A wonderful and loving atmoshpere! Parents can be assured their children are receiving a great education in a safe, nurturing, faith-filled environment.

St. John the Baptist Catholic School
2561 Glendale Avenue, Green Bay, WI  54313
Last modified St. John the Baptist Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. John the Baptist Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top