Whitnall High School 2

Posted November 03, 2013
You probably hear all the great reviews from people who started from kindergarten and grow up in the school system.. For me, I came in seventh grade and was bullied severely, both by students and the highschools officer, assistant principal, and principal. They laughed at my stories of being bullied. Sure, it's a great school and offers alot of programs, but knowing that if you get a bad grade you'll be called an idiot is just unbareable.

Posted September 23, 2013
Whitnall school is best school dist ever for your special need child with autism they have alot more education and more fun activities events and alot great teachers and Helpers and very friendly staff mebers and it is number one school for your child with autism age 14 years old and up and they have best Transition Program for autism kids ages 18 and up after they gradute high school and it is great school dist for all ages go to

Posted August 27, 2013
the Whitnall School District hires teachers that have a passion for what they teach. The teachers are not only there for a paycheck. the kids seem to thrive on the teachers passion for teaching and learn and achieve high grade point averages. The Whitnall School District has an annual back to school block party which is a grass roots effort to bring community together with students from all four district schools for a day of fun with free or low cost activities for kids of all ages and an entertainment tent and raffle with any proceeds divided between the four schools for the music and fine arts department.

Posted August 22, 2013
My daughter will be a senior this year. She has had a fantastic experience academically and socially. The teaching is first rate! Her SAT and ACT scores were fantastic. She receives an abundance of mail from top notch colleges recruiting (including Columbia, Yale, etc.) Best decision I ever made was sending my daughter to Whitnall. My entire family attended Whitnall and are graduates. All of us received great educations and are all successful professionals.

Whitnall High School 3

Posted April 25, 2013
I attended Whitnall Middle School and Whitnall High School, after coming from a Milwaukee Public school. There is a strong lack of culture, and I found that the math program poorly prepared me for college. I was an A-student and excelled in mathematics, and without being in the AP math program, college-level mathematics was extremely difficult to transition to. I had great mathematics teachers (great), but the program's pace was TOO slow, and it focused too heavily on the students that needed to catch up. College was a major reality check, and I was utterly unprepared. I also did not find myself challenged enough. If you do not get into AP and accelerated courses early enough, be aware of what's up ahead. A few teachers, however, went out of their way for me and engaged me in somewhat of their own time and really engaged me in ways that the classes alone were not. This is a great commendation of the teachers, however -- not the curriculum or the school.

Whitnall High School 1

Posted February 10, 2010

Whitnall High School 0

Posted December 12, 2008
My daughter went to high school here and graduated last year. She is now on her first year of college and feels she was not prepared at all for all the work college entails. I am concerned they do not do enough to get them ready for college.

Whitnall High School 2

Posted December 11, 2008
My experience at Whitnall has been far from beneficial. Coming from a private middle school I found I learned more my 8th grade year than I have now on my senior year. The administration is very selective on who they decide to punish and very lenient when it comes to skipping classes and not recieving punishment. I would suggest any other school BUT whitnall. It was a complete waste of time.

Posted June 26, 2008

Posted January 04, 2008

Whitnall High School
5000 S 116th St, Greenfield, WI  53228
Last modified Whitnall High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Whitnall High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top