Public charter
Janesville, WI

Posted August 07, 2013
I have been a student at TAGOS Leadership Academy for nearly 5 years now (I intend to graduate from here). I have also been a student at Craig High school, and I have been very impressed with TAGOS. The staff is superb; this school has not always been the best, and like any other school has had its fair share of problems, in recent years things have improved greatly. There has been many times that I have wanted to leave, but the way the staff is able to create a relationship with each student makes me wish to stay. Unlike a traditional school, TAGOS teaches its students with real world situations and deadlines, and is far from standardized. Just like all workplaces. TAGOS has been an active member of the community, helping whenever they can, and wishes to continue to help the Janesville community as much as possible. This really is not 'That school for THOSE kids'. We may be small, however unlike many big schools, we have community which large schools lack. And that is a part of the very foundation of TAGOS Leadership Academy.

Posted November 09, 2009
I am I student at TAGOS and I think it is amazing! I mean, what other school has 90% of it's school say they love it. It's truly one of kind.

Posted October 15, 2008
Great school, very committed staff

Tagos Leadership Academy 0

Posted June 30, 2008
Tagos has helped me so much im going into8th grade i got credits already and i know what i want to do for my life

Tagos Leadership Academy
1350 N Parker Dr, Janesville, WI  53545
Last modified Tagos Leadership Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 7-12
Tagos Leadership Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top