Posted October 27, 2011
Holy Cross School and all of the Kaukauna Catholic School System are the best schools in the area. The teachers are dedicated and caring. They are trained extensively and , in my opinion, go above and beyond the average teacher. My family loves this school where my children have 15 - 20 kids in their classes. The children are well prepared for high school. The children from the Kaukauna Catholic School System consistently occupy the top spots in the local graduating high school class.

Holy Cross Campus - Kcss 0

Posted December 08, 2009
I went to this school for 9 years I was bullied terribly and when I would tell a teacher I would get sent to the guidance counseler and the bullies had nothing done to them. Nothing happened even when my parents called to came to the school!

Posted October 23, 2009
My kids attend/attended this school and really loved it. The teachers are wonderful and the small size gives the kid a chance to know everyone. A++ from me on thier report card!

Posted September 16, 2009
I completely disagree with the previous posting! I have had my kids in this school system since 1996-97 school year and have not had a problem. Yes, there has been a decline in the enrollment, but that is because of the rising cost of tuition and the failing economy! I agree that there have been some teachers let go that I wish would not have been, but overall it has worked out very well with who they have now. Many parents mistakingly think that they have the run of the school administration. These are the parents that do not care for this school...they didn't get their way so now they write bad reviews! Grow up!!! This is a wonderful school system and I highly recommend sending your kids here. The faculty really care agout our kids...and it shows!

Holy Cross Campus - Kcss 1

Posted July 02, 2008
wow..I completely disagree with the last review. Sounds like someone on the Board of Education wrote that. The truth is that Holy Cross has gone way down hill. If the other post had been written 5 years ago I would agree. Parents are pulling their kids out of this school and the population has been cut in half from 5 years ago. Most of the teachers are pretty good but administration and leadership is horrible. They do not listen to parents. Parents have tried to talk to them and they refuse to listen. They have let go several good teachers and a wonderful administrator. It's a very sad case and parents who have worked hard to keep the schools going are devistated.

Holy Cross Campus - Kcss 0

Posted June 24, 2008
This school is an excellent school with teachers that really care. They are all exceptionally qualified and continue to learn and change to make sure their lessons and units provide children with academic excellence. This past year, and in many other years, 7 of the top 10 students of the graduating class of Kaukauna High School were graduates of KCSS. That says something about their academic program. They off a lot of other great things too. The fact that these teachers could go work anywhere, but choose to teach here, really says something about the kind of care and education you child will receive here.

Holy Cross Campus - Kcss
220 Doty Street, Kaukauna, WI  54130
Last modified Holy Cross Campus - Kcss is a Private school that serves grades 3-8
Holy Cross Campus - Kcss Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top