PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

Develops character: Strongly agree

It is wonderful to have a school that backs up what we are teaching at home! My children are receiving instruction and encouragement in a Biblical way, which reinforces what we teach at home. There is no confusion and we love that! Our children are taught to treat everyone they encounter with respect!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My children have had amazing teachers the last four years, each one has been exactly what each child needed for the specific year. We are so blessed to attend this school and privilege to work with these wonderful teachers.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

My third grader has a reasonable amount of homework during the week. Most of the time he completes his homework in school with the assistance of his teacher. I am blown away by his knowledge of the things he is learning!

I have had a child at Christian Life School for the past three and a half years, my son is now in third grade and my daughter is in kindergarten. This school goes above and beyond. The teachers are loving and encouraging, they give correction when needed but not in a condemning way. The administration is always available to assist you in making sure that your child has the best education and experience possible!

The teachers and staff are wonderful at CLS. Their curriculum is challenging and they have many extra-curricular sports and activities for students of all ages. Our two children are in their 5th year there and both enjoy it. As parents, we are very pleased.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

Bullying is not tolerated. However, when situations do arise, the administration works hard to take a Biblical approach to discipline, including forgiveness.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

The leaders are clearly presented, as well as respected by the students.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Extremely effective! I was equipped with knowledge and skills that I was able to take with me into college, as well as jobs and internships.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

I was rarely overwhelmed due to amount of homework, but was also given a healthy amount based off of expectations when attending college. Teachers are more than willing to come in early, stay late, or work through their lunches in order to help students succeed.

As an alumni, I can confidently say that my time at CLS was one of the biggest blessings I could have asked for. I will soon be graduating from a 4-year college that is known to be academically rigorous, and I would not have been able to manage the stress if not for CLS. I was prepared academically, spiritually, and socially for college, a time that can be incredibly overwhelming for young adults if they are not ready. The teachers at CLS care for students not only academically, but also as people and as Followers of Christ. I left CLS with a strong spiritual foundation, one that I am confident I would not have developed if I were to have attended school elsewhere. I would highly recommend CLS to any and all families.

Last modified Christian Life School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12