Kenosha, WI

Posted December 09, 2014
We moved our children to CLS 3 years ago and couldn't be happier with our decision. I have read some of the other negative reviews and have not seen any sign of bullying, or un-attentive teachers. In fact, when my child was struggling with spelling his first year at CLS and the teacher asked if he could stay for a bit after school because she would like to reteach the lesson to my son. She explained to him that she didn't care about the grade on the test, but that he understood and soaked in what he is learning. This is something I had never received at our previous school. This school is Christ centered... love!! The curriculum is challenging and I have found the principal to have an open door and ear. I have also seen my 10 year old daughter come to life in this school. She went from a quiet shy girl who wouldn't raise her hand to answer a simple math question, to a confident young lady that stands in front of her class proud to give her oral report. I could go on and on about CLS, but too much to post. Worth every penny, and believe me this does not come easy to our family, but I believe in this school and the education my children are getting.

Posted October 04, 2014
Awesome school! Would recommend to any parent or student. Between the Christ-centered curriculum and wonderful one-on-one attention the teachers give the students, there is nothing comparable in the area. My daughter is excelling in every subject here! Can't say enough good things about this school. We are here to stay.

Posted June 13, 2014
Christian Life school has been an excellent experience for my children. I have two recent graduates, both were accepted early decision into top 100 colleges, took numerous AP courses, and had excellent academics. Sure, a big public school offers more AP classes, but how many can you actually take, and more importanly, top colleges will only accept so many credits. The quality of the families and students my kids associated with was outstanding, the attention to the overall well being of the child is unparalleled. At the end of the day, the overall child is such an important part of who they are. Christian Life is doing so much right!

Christian Life School 1

Posted February 13, 2014
For the very high price of tuition, I would expect top notch. A teacher's job is to teach, not to be on the computer all day. We could home school our kids if all we wanted was to monitor them while they went over things themselves. We pay for the teachers to actually teach, and it was a huge let down to realize we wasted our money. Tip for teachers: having a student read the new material is NOT teaching.

Christian Life School 2

Posted January 26, 2014
I am a former Christian life student, I had a great social experience but academically, I feel as if I was deprived from receiving that "top quality education". They pride them selves on the fact they are a college preparatory school but the fact of the Matter is they are not even capable of teaching children who excell academically . Many of the teachers have not received a degree in the subjects they teach. There quality of teaching is at the lower end, not capable of discpling, teaching, or communicating with the students in a proper mannor. The administration and staff get very involved in the students life to a very uncomtarble point, making it a very awkward situations for both the student and family.

Christian Life School 1

Posted August 24, 2013
I was a student at Christian Life and it was not a good experience. My first complaint is bullying. Most of the students there are not Christ-Like and don't care how badly they hurt someone's feelings. I was even bullied on my birthday. You either fit in there or you are bullied every day. The teachers are nice enough, but many show lots of favoritism and don't give enough discipline. Classrooms are often chaotic and the teachers have no control of the students. Also, their academics aren't anything to be proud of. My test scores actually went down because of their curriculum. Christian Life is simply not worth the money.

Posted July 17, 2013
Christian Life School is a great school and were are so thankful that our children go there. Both of our children started in kindergarten and our son is now in high school and daughter in junior high. The school has a very positive environment where the teachers really care about the students and are encouraging. The academic standards are high; honors and advanced placement courses are offered. The grading scale is harder than public schools. The athletic program offers most sports and expanded last year to offer football. The fine arts program of orchestra, band, choir and drama is amazing! Chapel is once a week and really good. The facilities are beautiful and well maintained. Tuition is less than surrounding competing schools. The most important thing about Christian Life is the wonderful Christian environment. We feel that CLS is the best school in the region!

Posted May 20, 2013
We could not be happier with CLS! Our principal is extremely fair-minded and really works with parents at problem solving. Also, the teachers seem to have a wonderful "common sense" approach to student life includeing homework load and deadlines. There is a sense of fun at the school which keeps our kids excited and happy to be there. It is a wonderful mix of academics and fun community spirit. Most of all, they do a fabulous job of keeping Christ at the center of the total education experience including dicipline, relationships, academic performance and sportsmanship. We are so blessed with our school!

Posted May 14, 2013
Enrolling my son in 5th Grade at Christian Life School has turned out to be a wonderful decision. We love the school so much that we sold our home in order to move closer to the school. Although it has been an adjustment due to the lower academic standard in the school district we came from, we have found it to be a good year. My son has grown spiritually as a result of the godly leadership of the principal and the teachers and staff that he interacts with, as well as through the gospel message being woven into all areas of the curriculum. He has made some wonderful friends. He is being taught so many things that seemed lacking at his previous school such as, World History and Grammar. The schools offers excellent Math and Science curriculums as well. The art program at Christian Life School is great. A huge bonus for my son. I like the way that the staff handled some interpersonal issues that arose early on in the year. Gospel centered teaching and living and real care for the welfare of the children were clearly evident in the way things were resolved. Overall we have been very pleased and look forward to being at CLS through the end of high-school.

Posted May 13, 2013
I am a graduate of Christian Life and I knew that I wanted my kids to have the same opportunity of a great education as I did. My kids are in the elementary program here and they are on a higher academic level than other kids who are the same age or one year above. They do an amazing job here with the students and I am glad that my sons are part of such an outstanding institution such as Christian Life School. I would recommend CLS to anybody looking for an excellent environment, with challenging academics, and a strong Christian foundation for their kids. I know how Christian Life School has been such a positive influence on my life, and I'm proud to say that it is a positive influence on the lives of my sons. CLS is, without a doubt, the best private Christian school in the area. It is well-rounded, challenging, friendly, and most of all, Christ-centered.

Christian Life School
10700 75th Street, Kenosha, WI  53142
Last modified Christian Life School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Christian Life School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top