Public charter
Kenosha, WI

Dimensions Of Learning Academy 0

Posted October 04, 2009
The staff is fantastic! They emphasize life long learning in all areas of academics, arts and athletics. They have created a true family atmosphere where are students feel welcome and worthwhile.

Dimensions Of Learning Academy 1

Posted May 13, 2009

Dimensions Of Learning Academy 5

Posted March 15, 2006
Hi, I attend D.O.L.A and I love it! We are far ahead so I will have an easier time in highschool. I really recomend this school to anyone I know. I very much enjoy this school and so do my sibilings. I have been there since the start. The director and the teachers are very nice and help you if you are in trouble.

Dimensions Of Learning Academy 4

Posted February 12, 2006
Hey, I'm a student that goes to D.O.L.A. Since middle school I have always wanted to go to a public middle school such as Lance, but then I started talking to my friends from other schools ,comparing homework and things I did in class to what they were doing. I figured out that I was fare more ahead of the normal public school academically then other childeren my age.For example, what they were doing in 7th grade I had done in 5th and or 6th grade.I realized that all along even though I wanted to go to a different school, I was doing myself a favor by staying at D.O.L.A. and I feel proud to be were I am academically.

Dimensions Of Learning Academy 5

Posted April 13, 2005

Dimensions Of Learning Academy
6218 25th Ave, Kenosha, WI  53143
Last modified Dimensions Of Learning Academy is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dimensions Of Learning Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top