Public charter
Kenosha, WI

Dimensions Of Learning Academy

Posted October 04, 2009
The staff is fantastic! They emphasize life long learning in all areas of academics, arts and athletics. They have created a true family atmosphere where are students feel welcome and worthwhile.

Dimensions Of Learning Academy 5

Posted March 15, 2006
Hi, I attend D.O.L.A and I love it! We are far ahead so I will have an easier time in highschool. I really recomend this school to anyone I know. I very much enjoy this school and so do my sibilings. I have been there since the start. The director and the teachers are very nice and help you if you are in trouble.

Dimensions Of Learning Academy 4

Posted February 12, 2006
Hey, I'm a student that goes to D.O.L.A. Since middle school I have always wanted to go to a public middle school such as Lance, but then I started talking to my friends from other schools ,comparing homework and things I did in class to what they were doing. I figured out that I was fare more ahead of the normal public school academically then other childeren my age.For example, what they were doing in 7th grade I had done in 5th and or 6th grade.I realized that all along even though I wanted to go to a different school, I was doing myself a favor by staying at D.O.L.A. and I feel proud to be were I am academically.

Dimensions Of Learning Academy
6218 25th Avenue, Kenosha, WI  53143
Last modified Dimensions Of Learning Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dimensions Of Learning Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top