Strange Elementary School 0

Posted December 26, 2007
I've had five children go through this school in the past ten years. I have to say I was very worried in the early years and even moved them to a different school at one point. When Mr, Bar-Din came to the school it all changed. We returned to Strange and it was the best move in the world. The school is high tech, the teachers are attentive and caring. The PTO could use a little help, but other wise I think it is one of the best elementary schools in Kenosha. We are a P5 school, but who would know, Mr. Bar-din has made it a great school to attend.

Strange Elementary School 5

Posted March 13, 2006
I feel the staff and parents are involved in the education of students here @ Strange. Curtis Strange is a very down to earth school with a good social/economic mix. You and your child will feel very welcome here. The staff goes out it's way to get to know each child/parent and will treat everyone as an individual and fair. ~Ace Student & Parent

Strange Elementary School 4

Posted May 06, 2004
Strange Elementary is a wonderful school! I have had the opportunity to witness Stocker, Forest Park and Pleasant Praire due to re-location and/or boundry changes. I must say that I was more impressed with Strange's learning atmosphere and parental involvement. The overall feeling of the school made me feel as though we belonged to the school and made it a more comfortable learning experience!

Strange Elementary School
5414 49th Ave, Kenosha, WI  53144
Last modified Strange Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Strange Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top