La Crosse, WI

Posted August 20, 2013
Summit is a great school. The classroom sizes are small, and the teachers are really great and attentive. Mr. Hunter pays attention to his students and gets to know them on an individual basis. He is very involved with all the events. My child has had two years of pre-school there and is now entering kindergarten and I am hopeful he will have just as much success this year. His teacher was really great to work with and picked up on ways to handle my child so that it was a smooth experience for all involved. I think Summit has the perfect mix of hands-on learning, academics, and play. There were even kids learning how to rappel this past spring as part of the end-of-the-year celebration. So fun!

Posted September 26, 2011
I am so happy we left hintgen to come to summit the teachers are wonderful and my daughter is doing so much "better" different teachers and atmosphere :)

Posted March 27, 2011
The principal and teachers at this school are extraordinary! They take personal pride in their curriculum, regularly donate their time to extracurricular activites and fundraisers and I have yet to meet one who is not willing to schedule time to address a question or concern. Located out on French Island, this school is a hidden gem that emphasizes environmental themes and global thinking.

Posted May 25, 2010
I am so happy my son is at summit the teacher are wonderful all staff there are great

Summit Environmental School
1800 Lakeshore Drive, La Crosse, WI  54603
Last modified Summit Environmental School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Summit Environmental School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top