Posted April 14, 2014
The staff at St. Francis de Sales has been extremely responsive to any concerns we have brought forth. Our child(ren) is(are) very happy and feel blessed to be at this school.

St Francis De Sales School 1

Posted March 07, 2014
The discipline policy here is a joke. They tell the kids to "mind their own business" whenever they report violent or bullying behavior. You couldn't pay us to return to this school. The administration needs to go! Absolutely ridiculous!!!!!!!

Posted December 10, 2007

Posted February 10, 2007
- a former student
I am an alumni of SFDS (Currently a sophomore at Badger Highschool) and this school is wonderful. All the kids and teachers are like family, and everyone knows each other. It may not be the newest or best-looking school, but SFDS is Lake Geneva's best-kept secret. I still think about it all the time and remember how wonderful this place was. I attended from PreK-8th grade, and SFDS gave me a much better education than any other public school in the area, hands-down. I highly recommend sending your student here! You will not be disappointed.

Posted October 12, 2005
My daughter started in 4K and is now in 8th grade. The teachers, librarian, computer lab & sports are wonderful, working together to involve teachers, parents and students. It is a bonus to have Mass and religion as well.

Posted April 16, 2005
The 4K program at this school is absolutely wonderful! My son has learned so much since the beginning of the year, by the third month of school he was signing the alphabet. The teachers are fabulous and have been teaching together for several years, and really go all out in their lesson plans to get the kids interested in learning the theme.

St Francis De Sales School
130 West Main Street, Lake Geneva, WI  53147
Last modified St Francis De Sales School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Francis De Sales School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top