Madison, WI

Whitehorse Middle School 4

Posted September 26, 2011
I attended this when it was still Herbert Schenk School in 1962-1963 school years. I was in 8th grade science first thing in the morning when we heard the news that JFK was shot! Dear Mr. M was such an incredible science teacher!

Whitehorse Middle School 5

Posted November 30, 2010
I was a student at Whitehorse Middle School, and I can speak to my experience before 2003. I had amazing teachers, most of whom have unfortunately retired. However, I would not discount this school based on a few news stories. The teachers cared a lot about student success, and it was a great school to go to!

Whitehorse Middle School 5

Posted January 24, 2009
I love this school, the teachers care a lot! There's plenty of leadership, you nutso. Actually its pretty hight at the barrel. There is a lot of schools way worse than this one.

Whitehorse Middle School 1

Posted March 19, 2008

Whitehorse Middle School 1

Posted November 10, 2007
This is a very low performing school. Read the test scores. No leadership. Teachers that no loner care. Bottom of the barrel.

Whitehorse Middle School
218 Schenk Street, Madison, WI  53714
Last modified Whitehorse Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Whitehorse Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top