Menasha, WI

Posted January 26, 2014
I have 2 children that go here and I have always had wonderful feedback from my children about their teachers and other staff. They truly care about the students, in and out of school, even those who aren't their daily teachers. And the teachers work hard to help the students to strive in school, as a student, friend, role model to other kids, and as our children. I couldn't ask for better teachers for my kids.

Posted September 04, 2013
Both of my children have gone to Gegan, and I have nothing but wonderful experiences! The staff is amazing, and it is refreshing to see how caring teachers are.

Posted May 24, 2013
My school has great people and great freinds all of the teachers are cool just make sure to get good grades and all of the teachers are awesome the lunch is great good meals and nice service for parents the staff is nice and welcoming to all people.

Gegan Elementary School 4

Posted October 11, 2010
Fabulous world language program beginning in kindergarten. Also, innovative dual bilingual immersion program. Art and music programs are highly creative and positive. Cheerful, well kept, clean. Strings begins in 4th grade, band in 5th. Kids Save the Earth Club and Gifted programs. Numerous enrichment opportunities available thanks to strong PTO. A number of excellent teachers.

Posted February 02, 2010

Gegan Elementary School
675 W Airport Rd, Menasha, WI  54952
Last modified Gegan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gegan Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top