Posted April 04, 2014
We have three boys-all Marcy students. My husband went to private school K-12, while I went to public school. We both feel positive about Marcy. Our boys each have different academic strengths and weaknesses, which within the constraints of the Department of Public Instruction, are attended to. Our teachers have been passionate about teaching and learning. The atmosphere in the school is one of respect, diversity, academia and environmentalism. All technology is up to date and fully utilized by all grades. The remaurices? i havn't shopped there since the 90'sading program is wonderful-book clubs, stocked classrooms and library, full-time Reading Specialist. Our kids are happy at Marcy :-)

Posted April 04, 2014
Marcy is a fantastic school. The teachers are caring and work hard to meet the needs of every student. There are Smartboards in every classroom, 2 computer labs, wonderful music instruction, a reading specialist, guidance counselor, and large library. I could not be happier with the education both of my children are receiving.

Marcy Elementary School 3

Posted May 06, 2012
Looks great on the outside, teaching curriculum is based on test scores, not basics. My daughter went to Marcy from K to 3rd. Kindergarten teacher was great, had the kids writing stories. 1st grade teacher was terrible, had a 'everyone is a winner in my class' mentality, did not push the kids to spell correctly. No emphasis on spelling in 2nd or 3rd grade either, too much studying about social studies and not enough of the basics, Reading, writing, and arithmetic! Class parties, snacks, sugar constantly. My neighbor also took her kids out after 1 year to a private school.

Posted August 09, 2009

Marcy Elementary School
W180N4851 Marcy Rd, Menomonee Falls, WI  53051
Last modified Marcy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marcy Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top