Posted April 24, 2014
I'm a Parent and I highly recommend this school. They have good teachers and the class instruction is very well organized . The offer Fine Arts classes and After School and both programs are amazing!! The school provides an inclusive, safe, and secure environment for our children.

Posted April 23, 2014
Excelente escuela! Los alumnos tienen oportunidades de aprendizaje no solo en matematicas, ciencias o estudios sociales . Sino tambien en areas como Musica, Ingenieria, Robotica, etc. Buen ambiente de aprendizaje para nuestros hijos.

Posted April 23, 2014
A mi me gusta La Causa Chater school por que estan enfocados en mantener a los ninos en actividades despued de escuela como en deportes, musica, danza. Las clases son pequenas y usan mucho la tecnologia. Tambien los padres de familia estan muy embolucrados en las juntas o en lo que la escuela necesite.

Posted April 23, 2014
this is a great school my grand children go here .they are very advanced and also have a lot to offer our children.i also think that this school has a lot to offer our students and parents.i never here negetive things about this school

Posted April 23, 2014
Es una muy Buena escula solo que hace falta mas participacion de parte de los papas involucrarse mas con la escuela

Posted April 23, 2014
TIENE MUY BUE SISTEMA DE EDUCACION ADEMAS ES UNA ESCUELA QUE PROBE LA IMFORMACION ADECUADA PARA LOS PADRES DE COMO AYUDAR A SUS HIJOS EN DESAROYO EDUCATIBO

La Causa Charter School 4

Posted April 23, 2014
I have both of my children enrolled at La Causa and they offer a great education, and safe environment. Teachers and administrators are always available for parents. They have a no tolerance for bullying. They have a rich after school program with music, science, and sports.

Posted April 23, 2014
This school is awesone!La causa charter school es una escuela que puedo recomendar para los ninos tiene un increidible ambiente .

Posted April 23, 2014
para mi todo ei trabajo que se ace en la escueia es muy bien y el programa de salu

La Causa Charter School 4

Posted April 10, 2014
I definitely chose this school because of the uniform policy. I also like the fact that the school offers different programs like computer lab, art, robotics, project lead a way and great extra curricular activities. My boys both graduated from this school and were definitely prepared for high school. My daughter who attends now loves the fact that other resources are given to us parents to help our children in reading. Having the bilingual program is great and not many schools out there that provide this program. Teachers are outstanding, but there are a few that are not as professional until parents are involved. I would definitely recommend this school to others. School lunch has been said by my children that is prepackaged and not good at all compared to years ago when it was prepared as a hot lunch. Not given too much the option of cold lunch since they complain about the food. Just a thought to bring up from my child's opinion.

La Causa Charter School
1643 S 2nd St. & 809 W. Greenfield Ave., Milwaukee, WI  53204
Last modified La Causa Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
La Causa Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.