PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Es muy buena escuela tengo muy buenas experiencias y las maestras que a tenido mi hija han sido muy amables y comprensivas con los niños pequeños

St. Roman's teachers have the amazing ability to keep my high performing child extremely challenged and my other child who struggles extremely supported. The communication between parents and teachers is astounding. I love this school and so do my sons.

We chose St. Roman Parish School over and above other local schools because of the high academic standards, the quality and longevity of the teaching staff, and the strong Catholic identity we witnessed from staff and students. Our daughters have blossomed in this environment. I strongly recommend this school to anyone seeking a strong education, high expectation and goals, and a Christian atmosphere for their children. The staff is loving, caring and nurturing yet they challenge their students to reach beyond the mediocre and attain excellence.

St. Roman's is a phenomenal catholic school. We offer diversity, creativity, academic excellence. Our teachers are dedicated & loving, we have a great mix of teachers, some newer teachers w/ fresh ideas & techniques, along with teachers who have offered their dedicated service for many years. One of our veteran teachers has taught at St. Roman's for 35 years and won a teaching excellence award this year! Our children not only graduate exceeding the necessary academic requirements, but also with a strong sense of spiritual & social responsibility. They are dedicated to service and to their community. We participate in Project Lead the Way, specializing in science, technology, engineering & math. We offer wonderful athletic, music & physical education programs. We have an incredible library & media center. Our principal and staff ensure a safe environment for our children & make sure that all policies and procedures are followed. What makes our school most special though, is the community of our school - teachers, staff, parents & children that work together to make our school and each other our best. We offer many community building events that foster togetherness. .

St. Roman's is an amazing school that is committed to personalized support for their students. My two sons love their teachers and feel the care each has for their spiritual and academic growth. We love the diversity at the school and value that our boys have gym class, spanish, computers, library, art, which seem rare in schools nowadays.

I have worked at St. Roman School for 5 years and am always amazed at the sense of community, love and friendship and support that the teachers and families have. The students are challenged and feel supported because of the smaller class sizes. We have great diversity and a wide variety of activities for the students to be involved in.

Perhaps the reviewer should have paid more attention in English class. (Lots of run on sentences) The fact is that most children who attend St. Roman do take advanced classes at Marquette, St. Thomas More and Pius. The scholarships earned at those schools also indciate our children's preparedness for college. All of our area Catholic High Schools have HIGH expectations. St Thomas More also offers classes at different levels to help those children that struggle. How is that a lower expectation?

This school is a great school but it's standards are way too low. This school is perfect for those who plan to go to high schools with lower expectations such as Thomas More. It's size is it's main limiting factor as there are not enough resources to adequately prepare a student for more demanding programs. The teachers are great but my fellow students were so far behind so the lack of advanced programs really hindered my learning. I remember one of my classes was so easy that I wrote a paper the morning it was due in 10 minutes and I still got a 97%. I recommend that if you wish for your child to be challenged you look for alternatives immediately.

My wife and I transferred our middle school-aged daughter here from a nearby school which demanded more homework but failed to provide the teacher assistance to back it up. The result was that my wife and I, both educated professionals,struggled to help our daughter stay ahead of it each evening. St.Roman teachers have been much easier to stay in contact with as needed. Several of them have had real-life careers in fields outside of teaching,which adds useful perspective to students as they begin to consider careers. Instruction in science and math are excellent at the upper grade school levels.

Last modified St. Roman Parish School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.