PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Small class sizes. Attentive, competent and caring teachers and staff. Promotion of family values. After school care provided is very affordable and is geared towards completing homework in addition to fun activities.

Great great great school!!! Love it Staff and teacher are great, they really go the extra mile for the students.

I have seen positive changes in my children since they started at Catholic East. The character education has increased their social competence, fosters positive relationship, and is based on the principle of respect. They have also become much more introspective. The teachers are fantastic. They communicate on a consistent basis with parents and my children's test score and skills have increased exponentially. A wonderful school!

This school did wonders for my child. She started middle school there a few years ago and graduated. She is now flourishing in high school and well prepared especially in math. The teachers and principal have the children's best interest in mind with very high expectations. I rave to anyone I can about this school. Children shine here. One of the only Catholic schools left that still has an art teacher. Nothing but praise for this school. Hands down the best! So glad I found it.

This school has been a great change for my son. He is in the primary grades and absolutely loves the school. I like how they push him to do his best and they challenge him to keep him interested in school

CEE is a great school for the following reasons: they don't "force" religion on any child, the teachers are kind and highly involved, and the Principle is an amazing woman who is truly invested! Whenever I've had a question or written her an email, she responds promptly. The students are held to a VERY high standard of discipline, academic excellence, and good behavior. Catholic East is a small, private school without all the "bells and whistles" of larger, wealthier districts. But they have Spanish, Art, volleyball, basketball, the option to learn an instrument starting in 3rd grade, dances, and so many other school enrichment activities! My child has learned so much and loves the environment here.

I just wanted to put up a quick review because I see the latest comments and wanted to mention that my review, posted last fall, is also missing and it was a positive review! They wouldn't intentionally remove a 5 star review so perhaps it's a technical issue?! We absolutely love this school; the teachers and principal were fantastic with our son!!

What is going on here? I read the June 13 post also. I noticed that several negative posts have been removed. So I shouldn't trust what I read on this sight? Who is removing these posts and why?

Alarming teacher turnover rate. 80% fired, forced out, or leaving due to demoralization over last three years. Comments from teachers being censored on this site as well.

Catholic East Elementary has been a great choice for my children. The teachers are nurturing and friendly. The environment is positive and challenging. My girls are only 4, yet they know the names of many students in all grade levels. The older students are "buddies" with the younger students which really creates a community. The school also offers affordable before and after school care (with certified teachers). I could not be happier with Catholic East.

Last modified Catholic East Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.