Posted April 24, 2014
I have seen positive changes in my children since they started at Catholic East. The character education has increased their social competence, fosters positive relationship, and is based on the principle of respect. They have also become much more introspective. The teachers are fantastic. They communicate on a consistent basis with parents and my children's test score and skills have increased exponentially. A wonderful school!

Posted February 11, 2014
This school did wonders for my child. She started middle school there a few years ago and graduated. She is now flourishing in high school and well prepared especially in math. The teachers and principal have the children's best interest in mind with very high expectations. I rave to anyone I can about this school. Children shine here. One of the only Catholic schools left that still has an art teacher. Nothing but praise for this school. Hands down the best! So glad I found it.

Catholic East Elementary School 3

Posted January 07, 2014
This school has been a great change for my son. He is in the primary grades and absolutely loves the school. I like how they push him to do his best and they challenge him to keep him interested in school

Posted December 09, 2013
CEE is a great school for the following reasons: they don't "force" religion on any child, the teachers are kind and highly involved, and the Principle is an amazing woman who is truly invested! Whenever I've had a question or written her an email, she responds promptly. The students are held to a VERY high standard of discipline, academic excellence, and good behavior. Catholic East is a small, private school without all the "bells and whistles" of larger, wealthier districts. But they have Spanish, Art, volleyball, basketball, the option to learn an instrument starting in 3rd grade, dances, and so many other school enrichment activities! My child has learned so much and loves the environment here.

Posted August 26, 2013
I just wanted to put up a quick review because I see the latest comments and wanted to mention that my review, posted last fall, is also missing and it was a positive review! They wouldn't intentionally remove a 5 star review so perhaps it's a technical issue?! We absolutely love this school; the teachers and principal were fantastic with our son!!

Catholic East Elementary School 1

Posted June 19, 2013
What is going on here? I read the June 13 post also. I noticed that several negative posts have been removed. So I shouldn't trust what I read on this sight? Who is removing these posts and why?

Catholic East Elementary School 1

Posted May 09, 2013
Alarming teacher turnover rate. 80% fired, forced out, or leaving due to demoralization over last three years. Comments from teachers being censored on this site as well.

Posted July 31, 2012
Catholic East Elementary has been a great choice for my children. The teachers are nurturing and friendly. The environment is positive and challenging. My girls are only 4, yet they know the names of many students in all grade levels. The older students are "buddies" with the younger students which really creates a community. The school also offers affordable before and after school care (with certified teachers). I could not be happier with Catholic East.

Catholic East Elementary School 0

Posted February 23, 2010
My daugher attends CEE and we love all that the school has to offer. The school is very diversed, and offers all grades (including K4/K5) the experience of foreign language, gym, art, music, guidance, and after school clubs and events. All families are involved in some shape or form in helping the school, and it is a very family oriented school. We love the school class sizes are small, the programs are challenging, and the school holds great values.

Posted December 12, 2009
Catholic East is more than we could have hoped for our children. It is a true, diverse community which children can feel safe to learn and grow in. Small class sizes and 'specials' including Spanish, Music, Computer, Gym and Art begin in K4. All is a school where every staff member knows every child!

Catholic East Elementary School
2461 N Murray Ave, Milwaukee, WI  53211
Last modified Catholic East Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Catholic East Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews.