Posted February 04, 2015
New World is a warm and welcoming learning environment for my three year old son. Every one of the staff members is kind, friendly, and knowledgable. The classrooms are beautiful and full of well-maintained and interesting materials for the students. Each student is seen as an individual and they are challenged and supported through their learning by the classroom teacher and assistant. New World has access to a beautiful prairie that the children explore on a weekly basis to learn more about nature and the world around them. New World focuses on the whole child and as a result, each student is able to grow at their own, internal rate. We love New World and the people who make the school so wonderful.

Posted September 08, 2014
My children continue to thrive at New World. Although there are many strong school options in the North Shore, New World continues to stand out as it offers an environment that is as caring as it is rigorous. We love the diverse student body, the commitment and responsiveness of the teachers and feel so fortunate that our kids are learning to love learning. This is a special place.

Posted April 07, 2014
New world Montessori by far exceeds my expectations. The teachers are amazing. They truly care about each child. My children are continually challenged and learning.

Posted September 15, 2013
As we introduce our third child to world Montessori school I find this is a very good time to Send our review for this stellar school. We have been with New World for the past four years. They have taken two different sons of ours and have brought out the best in them both in terms of emotional as well as academic potential. By the time my oldest completed second-grade, he scored top in national standard testings. He found it to be extremely fun and looked forward to school every day. I find that he is academically advanced and most importantly the school has nurtured a genuine love for learning and understanding and a sense of curiosity about the world around them in all my children. The teachers in the school are phenomenal and care about every single child; they nurture each individual child based on where they are. There is a sense of peace & intense concentration ; Never overwhelmed with homework, they prove to be Excellent in reading, writing, math, English, and social science studies. The school engenders a sense of family and responsibility and love between the children. I cannot say enough good things about the school !

Posted August 02, 2013
My son has had a wonderful experience at New World Montessori. We've been going there for 2 years, and his relationship with his teacher, and his academic progress have just blossomed during this time. The school is very clean, organized and pleasant. The curriculum is advanced, but the children move at their own pace, and don't feel pressured. We also like it that New World is very diverse, and our son has a group of peers from different backgrounds, ethnicities and religions.

Posted January 18, 2012
my children have thrived at new world! their strengths and weaknesses are assessed and catered to. they love going to school! teachers provide an independent yet nurturing environment that is unlike any other school setting i've experienced.

Posted July 07, 2011
New World has been a wonderful school for my children. The teachers are warm and loving and have lots of Montessori experience. My kids have loved going there and love learning.

New World Montessori School
1101 W Brown Deer Rd, Milwaukee, WI  53217
Last modified New World Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
New World Montessori School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top