Posted April 07, 2014
New world Montessori by far exceeds my expectations. The teachers are amazing. They truly care about each child. My children are continually challenged and learning.

Posted September 15, 2013
As we introduce our third child to world Montessori school I find this is a very good time to Send our review for this stellar school. We have been with New World for the past four years. They have taken two different sons of ours and have brought out the best in them both in terms of emotional as well as academic potential. By the time my oldest completed second-grade, he scored top in national standard testings. He found it to be extremely fun and looked forward to school every day. I find that he is academically advanced and most importantly the school has nurtured a genuine love for learning and understanding and a sense of curiosity about the world around them in all my children. The teachers in the school are phenomenal and care about every single child; they nurture each individual child based on where they are. There is a sense of peace & intense concentration ; Never overwhelmed with homework, they prove to be Excellent in reading, writing, math, English, and social science studies. The school engenders a sense of family and responsibility and love between the children. I cannot say enough good things about the school !

Posted August 02, 2013
My son has had a wonderful experience at New World Montessori. We've been going there for 2 years, and his relationship with his teacher, and his academic progress have just blossomed during this time. The school is very clean, organized and pleasant. The curriculum is advanced, but the children move at their own pace, and don't feel pressured. We also like it that New World is very diverse, and our son has a group of peers from different backgrounds, ethnicities and religions.

Posted January 18, 2012
my children have thrived at new world! their strengths and weaknesses are assessed and catered to. they love going to school! teachers provide an independent yet nurturing environment that is unlike any other school setting i've experienced.

Posted July 07, 2011
New World has been a wonderful school for my children. The teachers are warm and loving and have lots of Montessori experience. My kids have loved going there and love learning.

New World Montessori School
1101 W Brown Deer Rd, Milwaukee, WI  53217
Last modified New World Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
New World Montessori School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.