Destiny High School 4

Posted July 14, 2013
This school is wonderfull , i honestly think i could fit in this school with the great education provided & i want to join the basketball team to and Get my grades up so i can get in college.

Posted June 06, 2013
I have had all wonderful experiences at Destiny. The staff is kind and welcoming. I know that some students are more challenging than others, but Destiny tries to help change lives. I am glad my children attend Destiny. The family environment is safe and caring.

Posted January 28, 2013
Overall just horrible Destiny High School is a joke all they care about is the money they get from the students. Nothing else they want more and more money from students each year and most of the families there are low income. The adminsitration is just horrible and so unorganized no one knows who is over what department so you get a run around when trying to contact some one about a situation. Also the staff and administrators a filled with LIARS and they are supposed to be a christian school. I pulled my child out because of the low test scores for this year. I DO NOT RECOMEND SENDING YOUR CHILD TO DESTINY. Unless you want to give them money that doesn't go towards there education. They dont even have textbooks. I have not seen my child bring home one textbook ever.

Posted May 31, 2010
Small caring community. Teachers care about students and will not allow them to give up or quit, "Failure is not an option"

Posted April 29, 2009

Posted December 04, 2008

Posted November 23, 2008

Posted July 11, 2008

Destiny High School 0

Posted December 02, 2007
Excellent School, caring staff, wonderful Facility!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Destiny High School
7210 N 76th St, Milwaukee, WI  53223
Last modified Destiny High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Destiny High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.