Posted August 16, 2012
Grace Lutheran School is ahead of the curve being the first school in the nation to use the Google Chromebook Program. Their technology makes it easy for parents to know what is going on with their kids. Their teachers are always there with a smile in the morning making it an inviting place for students to learn. My kids are the 3rd generation to go to Grace and one thing hasn't change, and that's the sharing of God's word each and every day. Seeing how the kids high five and interact with both Pastor's and Staff Minister is so refreshing. I would highly recommend contacting Grace Lutheran School and stop by for a visit as you'll not be disappointed!

Grace Lutheran School 2

Posted April 29, 2012
Unless your in with the click here, Im talking both parents and peers don't bother your kids will be treated like they don't lots of bulling and everyone seems to ignore

Posted February 07, 2012
I'm not certain what the previous reviewer is talking about. We had two children attend Grace and it was the most wonderful school. This is a school where my children were truly loved by their teachers.

Posted November 01, 2011
I have three children who have attended Grace since preschool. This school is truly like a family, and I can't imagine a better learning environment. I have been involved with this school in various capacities, they offer a wonderful PTF (parent teacher and friends) program that assists the school with various activities and many other opportunties for parents to get involved. The teachers are caring and work hard to see each child reach success.

Grace Lutheran School 0

Posted September 28, 2009
I had two children go to school here. The teachers are very caring and it is much like an extended family. It need better organization as far as discipline goes. When my kids did move to the public school system they were far beyond their classmates.

Posted March 11, 2004
I had three children, two grandchildren, and now a great grandchild attend Grace. The teachers are highly skilled and caring. Discipline is enforced and good study habits are promoted which, I believe, enables the childred to learn to the best of their ability.

Grace Lutheran School 4