Stoughton, WI
Students enrolled: 1,056

Stoughton High School 2

Posted September 28, 2010
I agree completely with the poster below who said that the administration is more concerned with not being sued than it is with providing a great education and safe environment. I can't express enough for how unqualified, unprofessional and unhelpful some of these individuals are. There are some fantastic teachers who would do anything for their students, but there are some terrible teachers, too, including one who, infront of the class, would insinuate that specific students did drugs, and would outright insult them (He told my sister her hair looked like rotting carrots). Unfortunately, my sister didn't mention this to anyone, to he wasn't reported, but why would a teacher say that in the first place, and why would an administration keep him there? I doubt my sister was the only one who was personally attacked. Terrible.

Stoughton High School 1

Posted January 04, 2010

Posted September 08, 2008
Staff is Great. Many teachers have won awards and kids learn. I think thats important. Only down fall is admins and its football team. Yikes

Stoughton High School 2

Posted August 08, 2007
Academics: B Overall good staff, exceptional music and industrial arts programs Clubs and extracurriculars: C- Little community support outside of wrestling. Administration: D- Administrators are more concerned with not being sued than they are about providing top notch education and a safe environment.

Posted January 13, 2006
I am a student at the school and I really like the classes... There isn't a HUGE variety but they do touch on a LOT of different areas. The teachers at the school are all mostly super nice. Our school isn't huge but yet it isn't some tiny one with a population of 4. A lot of kids in our school actually get to graduate early and continue on college and there's even this one kid in my grade (9th) who's going to be taking college math next year. Everybody says that we're just dumb norwedigians but our school actually has a lot of excelled students. I personally love my school and can't imagine going anywhere else. You're kid is going to have friends on the first day. We all love new kids and try to make them fit in right away.

Posted March 12, 2005

Stoughton High School
600 Lincoln Ave, Stoughton, WI  53589
Last modified Stoughton High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stoughton High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top