Superior, WI

Posted October 21, 2014
I have two children at Cathedral and I could not be happier. The staff is wonderful along with the students and parents. The best part is my kids love going to school!

Posted October 14, 2014
Cathedral School is a great school with caring staff and high educational standards. Students participate in service learning projects on a regular basis at age appropriate levels.

Cathedral School 1

Posted May 11, 2014
There IS something off at this school. Three teachers have recently quit along with two secretaries. In addition, another middle school Teacher was let go for no apparent reason. Discipline, bullying and education will certainly suffer next year as a result of these changes.

Cathedral School 2

Posted January 23, 2014
My child goes here now and I dont know what it is ... but here is something off with this place . The kids are not well mannered and alot of bullying ... staff doesnt seem to care . I think they are trying to project a Catholic School Image .. but its an act.

Cathedral School 3

Posted June 07, 2013
I have to agree with a previous post about the student's behavior. My child endured being called derogatory names and being repeatedly excluded by most of the other students in his class of 22 students. The schools response was to send my child to the student couselor. I guess I expected a higher standard of behavior from a Catholic school. I now know better. The only thing that sets this school apart from other elementary schools is that religion is part of the curriculum.

Posted March 01, 2010
Cathedral is a wonderful school. The teachers know the students & their parents and can be reached at any time. The students are respectful to adults and to each other. While no school is perfect, Cathedral is doing a great job and my son will be a better student and person because of the school. Thank you!!!

Posted August 24, 2009

Cathedral School 0

Posted September 18, 2007
I am a parent of a student I would agree that the school is a wonderful instiution for learning in the sense of education, however I am quite dissappointed on how the children treat each other for being a catholic shcool the teaching of do on to others certainly is not sinking in.

Posted June 13, 2007
Excellent school. I feel my children are getting an excellent education here! The teachers really 'know' their students and the education just gets better and better as they go up in the grades!

Posted May 20, 2006
I am currently in Cathedral it's a nice little school we are 2.5 years above our grade compared to the public schools. So in other words we rock.

Cathedral School