Posted August 24, 2014
I love this school! My son loves it too. He has been nurtured by his teacher, and made many new friends after we moved there. I highly recommend this school.

Posted February 05, 2014
We choiced our children to Lowell and wish we would have done so earlier. We are happy with the quality of education, the teachers are warm and enthusiastic for their students to learn, as well as open to parent involvement. The Special Ed area is the best we've experienced, and the "typical" kids include the Special Needs kids in a nurturing way which benefits the student body as a whole. The eagerness to learn and peer empathy that so easily is established here doesn't translate to any existing standardized test structure, but will be an important part of my children's lives well beyond the scope of grades.

Lowell Elementary School 0

Posted December 19, 2008
Great schools with a great, caring staff. Good parent presence, but needs more volunteers. Fun Parent teacher org. events when they have enough volunteers. Great staff dedicated to education. Most teachers attend after school events to interact with the children. Keep up the great work eveyone! We certainly appreciate it.

Lowell Elementary School 3

Posted October 13, 2008
This school needs more family thing at the school. It is now six weeks since the beginning of school and I have yet to meet the teacher. The teacher we had last year I felt was just doing a job and didn't care about the students.

Posted July 21, 2008

Lowell Elementary School
140 N Grandview Blvd, Waukesha, WI  53188
(262) 970-1905
Last modified Lowell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lowell Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top