Posted September 24, 2013
We are 3 weeks into school and I am beyond impressed. We decided to open enroll to rose glen because of how many people told me how happy they were with the school. Now as a parent with a kindergartener I can say the school has exceeded my expectations. They have a fantastic community, the teachers that I've met have all been incredibly nice, my son's teacher has been great with communication and my son, who struggled at preschool and 4k , is actually excited about learning. We get weekly announcement calls from the principal to remind us about what's going on in the upcoming week, to arenas seem to be really involved in what is going on at the school. I would highly recommend this school to anyone moving to the area or people who are looking at schools outside of their home school.

Posted March 16, 2011
Rose Glen is a GREAT school!!!! The teachers are very nice and care about the children. I feel that Rose Glen is a safe and fun enviroment for my children. My kids love going there!!!!!

Rose Glen Elementary School 3

Posted January 23, 2011
Rose Glen has an outstanding PTO and there are many parents involved on different committees. The children at Rose Glen are a great group of kids and work very hard! I believe that the Rose Glen teachers work very, very hard as well to teach their children and they care about them very much. I equally believe that the Waukesha School District needs to spend more time and money on teachers' staff development, so the they have the training and tools to meet the needs of our children as learners in the 21st century! Several examples are the use of laptops or netbooks within the classrooms. Doesn't this sound exciting!! Let's continue to improve the writing workshop and reader's workshop models and incorporate technology with these programs. Let's utilize the smartboards and continue training teachers so they feel comfortable using this tool with their students and having their students use them. I would say Rose Glen has a great start, but I am a parent that believes in very high standards for education. I am looking for more out of this district and I am not certain I will get it!

Posted June 09, 2009

Posted April 13, 2004
- a former student

Rose Glen Elementary School
W273S3845 Brookhill Dr, Waukesha, WI  53189
Last modified Rose Glen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rose Glen Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top