Posted April 21, 2014
We could not be more pleased to have our children attending WCA. Every lesson is taught through a Biblical filter and the small class sizes promote close friendships. The tuition is the most reasonable that you will find at any Christian school in the county. I am so thankful that my son will be able to attend from Kindergarten to 12th grade.

Posted October 05, 2013
I thank God for this school. My child has learned so much already and he has only just started his education. The academics are excellent but more importantly, he is learning so many biblical truths. I am so happy that there is a place to send my child that has excellent academics, teaches the Bible, and is affordable. Truly much to be thankful for.

Posted May 02, 2008

Posted February 06, 2008

Posted September 08, 2007
We've been sending our daughter to Waukesha Christian Academy for several years now and could not be more pleased with the school. It's evident how much the teachers really care about their students, and they consistently go the extra mile. Walking through the hallways in the morning and hearing the kids singing is an awesome sound. All kindergarten students learn to read right away their first year, even handling big words from the KJV Bible! The Curriculum is based upon Bob Jones and Abeka, and the student at every grade level consistently outperform their peers in standardized tests. Highly recommended.

Waukesha Christian Academy
Po Box 31, Waukesha, WI  53187
Last modified Waukesha Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Waukesha Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top