Posted January 17, 2012
I LOVE THIS SCHOOL. It has great teachers and the students are really able to learn. The one on one with the teachers is amazing and they really do help when you need it.

Posted February 05, 2010
I went to this school, and I absolutely loved it. The teachers are wonderful.

Posted May 09, 2009
without this school and its wonderful and caring teachers I never would have graduated from high school! I can't say enough or thank them enough for their support and teaching.

Storefront Learning Center 0

Posted March 03, 2009
I was a student at Storefront and I have to give them a good review. I am now double majoring in Biology and Zoology at UW Madison. After an unfortunate event at my previous highschool I came to be a student at Storefront. While the school is not heavily funded, the instructors really really put forth the effort to help students out. They make all the difference. They give students the attention they need to achieve their diploma. Thumbs up!

Posted June 09, 2008

Storefront Learning Center 4

Posted March 04, 2008
My name is andrew, and i am a college student. I did a paper on storefront and i was very impressed with both the students and the teachers. very professional, and they sincerely care about their students.

Storefront Learning Center
605 3rd Street, Wausau, WI  54403
Last modified Storefront Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades 10-12
Storefront Learning Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top