Bad
Good

Posted March 19, 2014
We are very happy with WAMCS. The staff is top-notch, and they care about each child on a personal level. My children have been very successful not only academically, but as far as their self-confidence. Whenever one of my children is having an academic or social issue, teachers have been on top of the situation and have been receptive to my opinions and ideas.

Posted May 13, 2011
My son is finishing his first year at WAMCS, and is being challenged academically while enjoying the support of his community of friends. I can't say enough positive things about the school -- the teachers are great, and the focus on the growth of the whole child is a tremendous experience for my son and our family.

Posted February 17, 2009
We've been here 4 years, since 1st grade, and are very happy with the school. Our daughter is self-motivated and analytical with a keen awareness of her surroundings. Respect for other students and teachers is a strong expectation. Montessori method is followed, where subjects are introduced as child is ready.

Wausau Area Montessori Charter School 3

Posted September 24, 2008
My daughter is in 2nd grade and attended a public elementary school in the area prior to my moving her to Montessori in the second half of her 1st grade. I like Montessori's approach and the teachers really help my daughter feel like a meaningful part of her society not just a number. The only downside for me is that I'm not sure she is learning up to her potential. It's hard to gauge where a child is at academically in relation to her peers.

Wausau Area Montessori Charter School
3101 N 13th St, Wausau, WI  54401
Last modified Wausau Area Montessori Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.