Posted January 17, 2014
Public money doesn't get you much better... Small note to the person who expected their kid to get good grades because of their test scores - you get good grades by applying yourself. It's a shame your child will never learn to take responsibility in life because of your attitude.

East High School 2

Posted July 02, 2009
My child has excellent standardized test scores (90th percentile or higher) yet failed many classes. Teachers did not contact us about issues until it was too late to change grades and wouldn't let us know about upcoming work so we could keep our struggling student on track--very unprofessional.

Posted January 15, 2009
I was a student at Tosa East and I can say that I loved how diverse the student body was and the opportunities provided by East enabled me to get into MIT, my dream school!

East High School 4

Posted August 06, 2008
my daughter just graduated from the Wauwatosa school system and East HS and had a tremedous high school career. Great educational and social activities with hard working staff and administration. A lot of parent involvement

Posted August 22, 2003
- a former student
East is a very academically competitive and enriching school. A large percentage of the students are on the honor roll and in my graduating class (2003) about 3/4 of the class graduated with honors. If you want your child to be challenged and be given the opportunity of having an enriching experience both academically and socially, East is the place to start. Excellent sports teams, top notch theater and arts courses, and wonderful teachers.

East High School
7500 Milwaukee Ave, Wauwatosa, WI  53213
(414) 773-2000
Last modified East High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top