Bad
Good

For the most part, teachers are incredible. The administration leaves much to be desired. They care way more about test scores than they do individual students. I would never send my child to this school, so glad we moved out of the district.

My child has excellent standardized test scores (90th percentile or higher) yet failed many classes. Teachers did not contact us about issues until it was too late to change grades and wouldn't let us know about upcoming work so we could keep our struggling student on track--very unprofessional.

I was a student at Tosa East and I can say that I loved how diverse the student body was and the opportunities provided by East enabled me to get into MIT, my dream school!

my daughter just graduated from the Wauwatosa school system and East HS and had a tremedous high school career. Great educational and social activities with hard working staff and administration. A lot of parent involvement

Last modified East High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.