Wauwatosa, WI

Pilgrim Lutheran School 4

Posted November 24, 2014
I feel the school I chose for my son has a very pleasant and firm atmosphere for learning. I like the small size classrooms. The staff is always nice, professional, friendly, and compassionate in teaching the scholars (students). They do teach the children how to be respectful, responsible and leadership. My son really enjoys this school, the middle school is experience is very postive. Overrall I'm glade chose a nice school with good educational learning.

Posted November 23, 2014
Pilgrim Lutheran School is a great school for any child to attend. Its not only great for children but for parents as well. This is my sons first year with PLS. He's in grade K4. He love his teacher and the things they learn daily about our Heavenly Father. My four year old comes home singing and praying the different things they learn about the lord. He always say how he love his teacher, & when he see her every morning he greet her with a hug!! In my son class he's learning at a K-5 level, so they will be ready for the next level. I thought maybe this will be challenging for him, but he's actually doing well. My son is very shy, but not around his peers or his teacher. When I pick him from school, he always want to sing to me, or when we're about to eat dinner, he wants to give grace. Overall, I believe Pilgrim Campus is a great school for my four year old. He walks around everyday saying, The Blood of Jesus I'm very proud of my son, teacher, & staff for making a difference for my sons learning level.I highly recommend anyone to give PLS a try. U won't be disappointed!!

Posted November 23, 2014
My experience With this school has been good. My daughter is learning a lot and enjoying going to school. The teachers and staff are friendly. They are also responsive to questions/concerns.

Posted November 21, 2014
Hi my name is Shenise my son attends this school he's grown so much academically and spirituality I just love this school they're awesome!!!

Posted November 20, 2014
I see a mutual respect between the staff and students. There is a strong curriculum that focuses on God and learning.

Posted November 08, 2014
I have never had any problems with this school or the teachers. I think that it is a great school that offers excellent academics. The teachers have always been willing to work with me and my children, even when they are problematic. I highly recommend this school.

Pilgrim Lutheran School 3

Posted February 19, 2014
I'm giving this school 3 stars due to some concerns I have seen with the way the school is run. My kids have been attending Pilgrim for the last two years, (since it re-opened in the 2012-13 school year). The academics are amazing..challenging and puts the kids (in my opinion) ahead of the pack, so to speak. My younger child struggled, however, with the rigorous demands that are placed on kids at such a young age (4yrs). The school seems to operate on it's own rules and if your kid isn't going to behave perfectly (what 4 yr old does??), the school will threaten to suspend him/her at their choosing, instead of working with the child. I realize that this is a private school, but I would hesitate to recommend this school to other parents of young children, as the school doesn't tolerate any kind of deviance from their strict rules and times treated my child in a matter I felt was rude. In addition, the principal threated to suspend my 4 yr old for a small infraction due to the fact they found it as an "inconvenience". This school has the potential to be amazing, but think twice if your child isn't perfect, because they will not be accepting of him/her.

Pilgrim Lutheran School 3

Posted May 26, 2005
I beleive that if the principal is going to continue to oversee a school in which a diverse group of children attend, I believe that a course in ethics and diversity is needed. On a scale of 1 to 5, I would rate this school as a 3.

Pilgrim Lutheran School 4

Posted September 09, 2003
My child went to and graduated from Pilgrim Lutheran School. When he started there, in 6th grade, he was welcomed by both students and teachers. In addition to a good Christian education he also developed some life-long friendships. He is now 20 years old and I believe that the Christian atmosphere at Pilgrim along with the top-notch academics made him the great young man he has grown to be. I have stayed involved, on a voluntary basis, at the school and have seen many improvement over the past three years. They have many new teachers who, along with the wonderful 'experienced' teachers provide student with a quality, Christian, education. Pilgrim is a small school that caters to the needs of every race and religious denomonation. It truly is a Christian school.

Pilgrim Lutheran School 2

Posted August 10, 2003
- a former student

Pilgrim Lutheran School
6717 W Center St, Wauwatosa, WI  53210
Last modified Pilgrim Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Pilgrim Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top