PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted November 07, 2015
This is my Childrens first time being at this Pilgrim Lutheran and they love it. The teachers there are excellent and do an excellent job at working with parents to make sure the students are successful scholars. They also are very helpful in making sure they provide the extra help needed for the students.

Posted November 07, 2015

Posted November 03, 2015
Great school with awesome teachers. Nicely organized and wonderful daily routines for the kids. They provide a family friendly establishment.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted October 24, 2015
They take their time and are dedicated to the kids. They make sure the kids understand and follow the rules and are beyond helpful to the parents.

Posted October 24, 2015
My daughter and her cousins attend this school. They teach great morals and have very intuitive teachers. The principal is a great person and really takes care of her students!

Posted October 23, 2015
Hi my name is Shenise and my son Sharrod has been attending Pilgrim Lutheran since it opened. I love that he's learning ahead my son has gained so much knowledge since kindergarden. He's now in 2nd grade well mannered and is doing excellent thanks for all you do. I will continue to send parents here.

Posted March 24, 2015
The phone number for Pilgrim Lutheran school is 414-259-0190. The phone number they have listed has two of the numbers transposed.

Pilgrim Lutheran School 4

Posted November 24, 2014
I feel the school I chose for my son has a very pleasant and firm atmosphere for learning. I like the small size classrooms. The staff is always nice, professional, friendly, and compassionate in teaching the scholars (students). They do teach the children how to be respectful, responsible and leadership. My son really enjoys this school, the middle school is experience is very postive. Overrall I'm glade chose a nice school with good educational learning.

Posted November 23, 2014
Pilgrim Lutheran School is a great school for any child to attend. Its not only great for children but for parents as well. This is my sons first year with PLS. He's in grade K4. He love his teacher and the things they learn daily about our Heavenly Father. My four year old comes home singing and praying the different things they learn about the lord. He always say how he love his teacher, & when he see her every morning he greet her with a hug!! In my son class he's learning at a K-5 level, so they will be ready for the next level. I thought maybe this will be challenging for him, but he's actually doing well. My son is very shy, but not around his peers or his teacher. When I pick him from school, he always want to sing to me, or when we're about to eat dinner, he wants to give grace. Overall, I believe Pilgrim Campus is a great school for my four year old. He walks around everyday saying, The Blood of Jesus I'm very proud of my son, teacher, & staff for making a difference for my sons learning level.I highly recommend anyone to give PLS a try. U won't be disappointed!!

Posted November 23, 2014
My experience With this school has been good. My daughter is learning a lot and enjoying going to school. The teachers and staff are friendly. They are also responsive to questions/concerns.

6717 W. Center St., Wauwatosa, WI  53210
Last modified Pilgrim Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8