West Allis, WI

Horace Mann Elementary School 4

Posted April 08, 2013
What a great school. My son was having a tough time in aonther school an when I went to look at Horace Mann the principal was vary kind an understanding.

Posted September 11, 2012
Excellent teachers.....Excellent Leadership! The principal really cares and knows each and every student and their needs. This is a big school that has a caring and involved staff. The building is clean and safe for the students. The school day is filled with learning and fun! The kids who are enrolled at Horace Mann are successful and learning! I think the District should take note and recognize the principal and staff as top notch.

Posted October 23, 2009
I love this school, with my only child just starting K4, we did a lot of research and we are happy with our choice. The staff knows all of the children well, and help to get the parents involved.

Horace Mann Elementary School 1

Posted January 07, 2008
Very friendly staff in the office, teachers' aides aren't very nice to the children as I see it. Needs to have more one on one time, class sizes are too big I think. Teachers don't have much time but for teaching the curriculum. I will not be sending my children there next year.

Horace Mann Elementary School 4

Posted January 25, 2007
i very much believe in horace mann being a great school. i teachers and principal always seem to be on top of situations. When my children missed too many days or when teachers were concerned of their grades, i always got feedback from the teachers.

Posted August 20, 2005

Horace Mann Elementary School
6213 W Lapham St, West Allis, WI  53214
Last modified Horace Mann Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Horace Mann Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top