West Allis, WI

Posted October 16, 2013
This school was awesome! I attended k4-5th grade but sadly I moved :( there are so many nice teachers here and I miss them so much! The classes were small, which meant a better student teacher relationship :) I love all the teachers there and I have no idea why anyone would hate it! The only thing I canthink of is maybe the tuition was too much?!?!The music teacher was the best, way better than the music teachers at a public school. If you are looking for a great school, choose MQS because you will make so many memories there! Every teacher is awesome in there own way!

Posted May 30, 2013
This school is a gem. Small class sizes and individual attention. Teachers care and take extra time with the children. Parents involvement is much greater than the norm.

Mary Queen Of Saints Catholic Academy-Greenfield 1

Posted May 02, 2012
This school is far below what you should expect for your child. The school has a handful of excellent teachers and more than their share of poor educators. The resources in this school are inadequate and outdated. The library is a small classroom with books that are ancient and teach false information. The technology education your child will receive is practically non-existent. The extracurriculars are few and far between, and the ones that they do offer are sporadic and completely unorganized. The tuition is far too much for the poor quality of education. The recess area is a parking lot, literally a parking lot, there is no grassy school yard for the kids to play in. Extremely disappointed that our child wasted away a year of education there and we wasted away thousands of dollars!!

Posted May 11, 2010
Everyone at MQS has been extremely supportive and caring to my sons as they have adjusted to school.

Posted March 18, 2010
Mary Queen of Saints is a rare jewel of a school. With a dedicated principal, outstanding teachers, friendly parents, and well-behaved students, it is well worth the tuition. Even if you are not Catholic, your child will gain a firm foundation in being loving and in making ethical choices in his or her life, all in a very 'family' atmosphere.

Posted February 23, 2010
My daughter is about to graduate from MQS. It has been an excellent school with very dedicated teachers and administrators. I would recommend this Catholic grade school for all Catholics -- it's not just a mere 'Christian' school like some of the CHOICE schools are these days. You won't be sorry if you pick MQS!

Posted February 22, 2010
I love working at this school. The families are wonderful and we have a terrific sense of community. I highly recommend coming in to take a look.

Posted February 18, 2010
This is an outstanding school, with a dedicated principal and teachers. The children not only excell in academics here, but they learn to be well rounded individuals. I would highly recommend this school (and I do) to anyone!!

Mary Queen Of Saints Catholic Academy-Greenfield 1

Posted August 12, 2009
The teachers seem to be uneducated, the school yard is non existent, the library is small and extremely outdated, extracurriculars are sporadic and unorganized!

Posted June 12, 2007
This is a wonderful school, small classes & lots of one on one attention!! My children love not having 25 kids in a classroom!!!! So do we the parents!!

1435 South 92nd Street, West Allis, WI  53214
Last modified Mary Queen Of Saints Catholic Academy-Greenfield is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Mary Queen Of Saints Catholic Academy-Greenfield Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top