Posted April 09, 2014
Grace Christian Academy is a great school. What makes GCA a great school is the team of committed teachers and staff. These people are not just there to work. They have a passion for the children and their education. GCA is also a Christian school that is not just Christian in name but in deeds. It is a pleasure to have the teachers pray with you and for you and your child. My daugher has received a great education and has met many wonderful friends there as well. Consequently, I have met great people, with similar interest and faith. Go Crusaders!!!

Posted April 08, 2014
I really enjoy Grace Christian Academy we are returning here from public school and really regret leaving the first time. My children are learning so much educationally and most importantly about God. I would strongly recommend Grace Christian Academy.

Posted April 08, 2014
This school is exactly what our family needs. Our son was having trouble in public school, and we have always believed that he would do extremely well in a more personalized, caring educational environment. He has been performing to his highest potential at GCA, and more importantly, has been generally happier and more comfortable in his school setting. We are grateful to God and to the staff of GCA for all of the help with our son's education and growth during these highly formative years of his life.

Grace Christian Academy 4

Posted April 08, 2014
Grace Christian Academy is a good school where the teachers and leadership show that they care about the students' physical, spiritual, and academic progress. While my children are new this year, I feel that they have integrated very well into the school.

Posted April 08, 2014
I have a child in both 3k and 5k. Everyone here is so loving and kind! I love to hear my kids come home and sing Christian songs, say Bible verses, and talk about how much they love God. It really is a breath of fresh air!

Posted April 08, 2014
I am pleased to have my kids at Grace Christian Academy. The teachers really care about their students and help them to grow spiritually as well as academically. I have seen firsthand difficult situations dealt with in a respectful manner. Our principal handles issues quickly and carefully. She knows all of the students and families by name. Since parents are spending money to provide the quality education being offered to them, I find that parental involvement is there.

Posted September 20, 2010
My children have been attending Grace Christian Academy in Milwaukee County for 5 years and my wife and I have had nothing but wonderful things to say about this school . The teachers love Jesus and the children in their classes. The curriculum is very challenging and pushes the children rather than catering to the lowest common denominator as in the public school system. The sports, music, National Honor Society and other programs allow for a fun a friendly environment. We love our school!

Grace Christian Academy 0

Posted February 21, 2008
This school is excellent. My children have been there for 10 years. The academics are unprecedented. The character development is awesome. These teachers really care and it shows. My kids are multiple grade levels ahead of their public school counterparts.

Grace Christian Academy
8420 W Beloit Rd, West Allis, WI  53227
Last modified Grace Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Grace Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.