Bad
Good

We are more than happy with this school. This school got awards for school of excellence in reading and math this year. I am sure it will be moving up to a higher rating soon. I am surprised it is not rated at least an eight at this time. They don't pile on the homework because they believe the children should have balance in their life. I wouldn't have my child go to any other school in Casper!

The staff at this schools is so approachable compared to other schools in the district. The children are happy to go to school and are treated with respect when they are there!

Is a great school. Teachers are amazing and very commited. The principal is easy to talk to and always lookings for ways to improve the school.

I love park school my older children went to a different school and i see how much of a difference schools have between eachouther because they were at mills school and i think the two younger children are more advanced at their age then the older ones were at their age that went to a differnt school than park we love this school.. dorris is wonderful we love here

As a student teacher, I have been able to see what goes on in many different schools in the area. Park School has by far been my best experience. The teachers are so caring and I love that the school's atmosphere revolves around the children's needs rather than what is convenient or less 'noisy' for the staff! I would have loved to attend such a school.

They truly get to know the kids and care about them.They try to keep learning fun!

My daughter is in her 5th school year at Park, and she continues to love it every day. It is a big extended family atmosphere. Her teachers inspire her with a desire and a love to learn!

I am a parent of a 3rd 4th and 6th grader at park elementary. the school has proved excellance to my kids and I. my 4th grader was having troulble reading, right away they saw a problem and got her the help she needed, also with 6th grader he was having troulble with math and they got him the help he needed. Parks teachers are great and they love what they do and it shows.

Last modified Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.