Posted September 16, 2014
We are more than happy with this school. This school got awards for school of excellence in reading and math this year. I am sure it will be moving up to a higher rating soon. I am surprised it is not rated at least an eight at this time. They don't pile on the homework because they believe the children should have balance in their life. I wouldn't have my child go to any other school in Casper!

Posted August 29, 2014
The staff at this schools is so approachable compared to other schools in the district. The children are happy to go to school and are treated with respect when they are there!

Posted March 24, 2014
Is a great school. Teachers are amazing and very commited. The principal is easy to talk to and always lookings for ways to improve the school.

Posted February 01, 2010
I love park school my older children went to a different school and i see how much of a difference schools have between eachouther because they were at mills school and i think the two younger children are more advanced at their age then the older ones were at their age that went to a differnt school than park we love this school.. dorris is wonderful we love here

Park Elementary School 0

Posted January 26, 2010
As a student teacher, I have been able to see what goes on in many different schools in the area. Park School has by far been my best experience. The teachers are so caring and I love that the school's atmosphere revolves around the children's needs rather than what is convenient or less 'noisy' for the staff! I would have loved to attend such a school.

Posted September 16, 2009
They truly get to know the kids and care about them.They try to keep learning fun!

Park Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
My daughter is in her 5th school year at Park, and she continues to love it every day. It is a big extended family atmosphere. Her teachers inspire her with a desire and a love to learn!

Posted August 28, 2009

Park Elementary School 1

Posted April 18, 2009

Park Elementary School 3

Posted January 25, 2009

Park Elementary School
140 West 9th St, Casper, WY  82601
Last modified Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top