Journeys School of Teton Science Schools 3

Posted September 03, 2013
Journeys may be a great school if you and your child (children) are a good fit with the school. We generally found a caring environment, compassionate teachers and a decent education. However, we also experienced regular teacher turnover, a seemingly constantly changing curriculum and we were generally disappointed with the academics and school leadership. Given the cost of tuition and the constant fundraising requests we felt that the value proposition didn t add up for our family.

Journeys School of Teton Science Schools 5

Posted October 26, 2012
My daughter and son, now in grades 10 and 6, have been Journeys School students since kindergarten. They are doing really, really well - as learners, as gracious young people, as leaders among their peers and friends, and as emerging citizens. The Journeys School's attention to individual kids' needs, the motivated faculty, and the integration within the family of Teton Science Schools has made this School an inspiring contributor to my children's growth. The use of the International Baccalaureate curriculum challenges my kids on an internationally significant level. To have all of this grounded in place-based education, using Jackson Hole and the Greater Yellowstone area as an outdoor classroom lets my kids and their classmates grow up as ecologically literate people - they are gaining a kind of insight into the world that will be in high demand. The cooperation with sports, speech and debate and other Teton County School District services keeps them anchored and engaged in the whole community. Journeys School makes me wish I could go back and do my own K-12 education all over.

Journeys School of Teton Science Schools 5

Posted October 26, 2012
Both of my children have attended Journeys School since they were three years old. It has been the perfect combination of challenging academics, a whole-child approach, and incredibly nurturing teachers. My children have flourished in this extraordinary and innovative learning environment.

Journeys School of Teton Science Schools
700 Coyote Canyon Rd, Jackson, WY  83001
Last modified Journeys School of Teton Science Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Journeys School of Teton Science Schools Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top