Rawlins Elementary School 4

Posted January 06, 2013
The school is very focused on working to improve scores. It's an uphill battle based on a very high transient population. In Grades 2/3, in the first half of this year, they've had over 75 transfer out and 85 transfer in. The school isn't bad, they just have a lot of obstacles to overcome in order to bring up scores - many of which they have no control over. My son loves his teacher. I like her and the principal as well. Both are willing to work with me to get the most out of the school for my child. As a member of the PTO, however, I can say we need A LOT more parent involvement, but that's true at most schools.

Rawlins Elementary School
1301 Darnley Road, Rawlins, WY  82301
Last modified Rawlins Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rawlins Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.