Florence, AL

Posted May 09, 2013
Harlan is GREAT!!!! Mrs. Taylor is very loving, kind-hearted , and she enjoys teaching. I wish ALL teachers were like her!

Harlan Elementary School 0

Posted March 26, 2009
I am a parent of Harlan School. I would give Harlan an 8. The staff at Harlan work very hard to help our children become great students. Go Harlan!!

Posted July 07, 2008

Posted July 05, 2004
Fantastic school! My son went there from kindergarten through 4th grade. It was a positive, loving, learning environment. I am looking forward to sending my daughter there in 2006.

Harlan Elementary School
2233 McBurney Dr, Florence, AL  35630
Last modified Harlan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harlan Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top