Helena, AL
Before care: Yes

Helena Elementary School 3

Posted December 08, 2014
Good teachers but office staff can be rude. Principal is rude too and the morning traffic is terrible and the school doesn't seem to care.

Posted August 18, 2014
Great teachers and always willing to help. You might have the one or two that may need to retire but overall they are very dedicated and enjoy being at HES.

Posted July 26, 2012
HES is the BEST!! Words cannot begin to describe what a blessing the Teachers, Faculty, Counselors, Specialty Teachers (Art, Computer, Music, Library), even the Cafeteria & Janitorial staff, have been during my son's 1st year of school. Now he's registered for 1st grade & we have full confidence that this year will be just as wonderful as last year!! Thank You HES(:

Posted January 10, 2011
We love our school! My son receives special education services and we could not be more please with the services he's received at HES.

Posted May 20, 2010
I have had two children go through the Helena Schools and was very pleased with the results. I just want our schools to have the tools to teach the kids as they did when my children were there. Our State has cut out all funds to the classroom and they have no way to buy supplies they need and this would really help them. Every teacher needs a fighting chance.

Posted May 14, 2010
The faculty is great, both of my kids have had good experiences there.

Posted May 12, 2010
This school cares about it's students. They are always sending notes home to inform parent on what they have learned and what they plan to learn. The kids are always to excited to see what will happen tomorrow.

Posted May 03, 2010
We were apprehensive about sending our daughter to a public school with a special need, but the teachers and staff there really embraced the need and meet the need resulting in my daughter loving school to the point of wanting to be a teacher. I have always been taught that teaching kids is not the difficult part. Inspiring them to want to learn is. The teachers and staff there have accomplished this.

Posted May 03, 2010
My Daughter has been at Helena Elementary for 2 years now and we have loved it! Looking forward to little sister starting in 2011. I could not ask for a better education for my children and the teachers are amazing!!!

Posted May 02, 2010
Helena Elementary is a wonderful school with great faculty. I already have one child there and next year I will have both my kids there.

Helena Elementary School
187 Third St, Helena, AL  35080
Last modified Helena Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2
Helena Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 101 reviews. Top