Bad
Good

i love reeltown(: I am student and I highly enjoy it(: I used to go to Dadeville, but the beliefs of the staff there were VERRY distasteful.... I love Reeltown though!(: not only are a majority of the teachers Christians, they believe in you and help you strive to become more than you expect of yourself(: I agree it could approve of taking less attention off of sports and the players but it is also leveled with excellent academics(: G REBELS(: -class of 2015

Reeltown is a great school. My family moved into the community and felt very welcome at the school. I have no doubts about my children's safety and the quality of education is outstanding. The teachers seem to genuinely care about the education of the students and the staff and leadership do a good job of keeping the school disciplined and focused.

Our daughter recently transferred to Reeltown High School. To date, we are highly impressed with the faculty and the school facility. She comes home everyday happy and excited to go back the next day. We are so glad we made the move and would recommend this school to anyone in the Tallapoosa County district.

Reeltown is an awesome place to educate your kids...and mine. I went 12 yrs and both my kids attend. They are very involved and smart. The closeness of the community provides a sense of family. We are a pride filled school/community that I'm very glad I am part of as well as my kids. I'd recommend it to anyone!!!:) GO REBELS

My 3 children and 2 grandchildren all graduated from here. My 3 children are all in the medical feild and my 2 grandchildren are in college preparing for extended degrees. I can site you numerous former graduates that have done very well in life both educationally and financially. All from a small 1A school that has now moved up to 2A classification.

I love Reeltown High School because it has been a wonderful part of my life. I attended for 12 years; my two daughters both graduated there; and now my granddaughter is in the 5th grade. Our school is the nucleus of our community. Faculty and students are members of area churches and other organizations. We all interact in a close relationship that cultivates good will and harmony for all. I am very proud to be part of Reeltown High School.

I am a Reeltown Alumni and I have children attending in the high school and the upper elementary. I would like to praise Tom Cochran and his staff for the improvement of the dress code, discipline, and just the all around appearance of the school. The teachers are in their place..with his help now the students can learn ......Great Job and continue the great work!

I used to go to that school and i tink it is a great school and you should send our kids to that school.

Reeltown is a wonderful school. Everyone has the right to an opinion, but some of the negative reviews posted on this website are very untrue. The teachers do offer alot for the students. They are caring and work at keeping their classroom organized and the dicipline level fair and consistent. I have found the car rider area to be very safe for the students, no problems at all. Also to me this school has a great since of family to it, unlike larger schools. This year has brought about alot of changes at Reeltown and I can honestly say our school is a positive asset to this community and to the surrounding communities.

I love this alsome great excellent loving school.

Last modified Reeltown High School is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.