Public charter
Bullhead City, AZ

Posted February 27, 2012
I was home schooling my daughter and I heard from a friend to try this school, and I am so glad I did. My daughter now loves going to school, when before she would always hate getting up to go. They really care about your child succeeding, and go out of their way to make sure they do. They also supervise the kids and don't let bullying go on which I really like as well.

Posted October 17, 2011
My girls just started 6th grade this year. It hasn't been long but I actually prefer this School to all the Schools in the area that each of my children have gone too. The teachers actually care about their grades and are here to help them if they need it. My kids are in the sports programs and even the faculty that I've met are great. very pleased with MALC.

Posted May 21, 2007
Mr. Jones is an exceptional principal. He takes the time to help solve problems. He is not bothered by having to take time out of his day to speak to parents. I hope the school will expand and more students will learn under his guidance.

Mohave Accelerated Learning Center
625 Marina Blvd., Bullhead City, AZ  86442
Last modified Mohave Accelerated Learning Center is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12
Mohave Accelerated Learning Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top