Mesa, AZ

Lehi Elementary School 1

Posted June 10, 2014
I just graduated from Lehi and the teachers and education was very good but the principal leadership wasn't. She was very rude to the students and accused me as something I wasn't. My mom and I regret this year so much.

Lehi Elementary School 2

Posted April 30, 2014
My daughter has been attending this school for 2 years. I have only had good experiences with the teachers there; the teachers are not the issue. The school's curriculum is not up to state standards. Every year I get a notice in the mail stating that the school is below federal standards for academic performance. Understandably, this may be due to the high percentage of ELL's; doubling the school's workload. But, this school is severely underfunded, and it shows in my daughter's experience there. There are virtually no field trips, extracurricular activities, or before or after school programs for kids, at least for the younger ones (K-3). There are no programs for gifted children, either. Underfunded and severely suffering in regards to the educational curriculum for the kids. I also dislike the huge disparity in the demographics. Since the demographics are not that diverse or evenly distributed, many kids undergo shunning, bullying, and stigmatization. You'd expect to see these issues in high school, but it's observable here at Lehi before the kids are even in 3rd grade.

Lehi Elementary School 4

Posted March 02, 2014
My child has been going to Lehi Elementary for 2 years now and we could not be happier with our Child's Teachers. The Teachers have been extremely professional and caring. Both my wife and I are professionals with advanced degrees and we highly value education. As parents we cannot blame the school solely for children not doing as well as they should and could be doing academically. We understand that parent involvement in a child's education is crucial. We partner with our Child's Teachers and in turn our Child is doing very well academically. We support and stand behind Lehi Elementary without any hesitation.

Lehi Elementary School 3

Posted February 27, 2014
The school staff are friendly enough if you want a basic average expected education. The student body have lot to be desired in terms of caring respectful nature. My child was quite emotional over her treatment on the buses.In school wasn't as bad but the transportation issue is wide spread it seems across perhaps all schools from my experience.

Lehi Elementary School 1

Posted April 01, 2011
Run as fast and as far away from this school as possible they disregard parents wishes disregard laws disregard safety of the kids anyone can walk on campus when ever they please the staff wouldn't even notice. If you are involved in any kind of custody or family battle do not send your child to this school they ignored my court papers and did whatever they pleased. Horrible horrible experience I am so happy to be gone

Posted August 09, 2010
This school has been truly great. The staff are warm and caring and know the kids by name. I have seen many great things for my kids here who have gone here for 4 years. It's a little out of the way from where I live, but it's worth it for my kids.

Posted July 28, 2010
Lehi is one of the greatest schools I've visited. There are Smartboards in every room. The staff is kind, experienced and knowledgeable. Kids are so diverse. There is a hearing impaired program at the school that gets the whole school involved in a "Singing Hands" choir. If you want your kids to be well rounded and high educated, send them to Lehi.

Lehi Elementary School 0

Posted March 10, 2010
My child has been a student at Lehi for 2 years now.This last year has been emotionaly traumatizing for my whole family. It was the worst decision I ever made sending her to this school and I regret it everyday.

Posted July 15, 2009

Lehi Elementary School 4

Posted May 18, 2009
Lehi was the best school I have ever worked for. The enviroment was amazing.

Lehi Elementary School
2555 N. Stapley Drive, Mesa, AZ  85203
Last modified Lehi Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lehi Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top