Bad
Good

I really trust the teachers and staff at this school with my kids. They care about how the children are doing, not just academically but emotionally,mentally. And socially. This school has plenty to offer and a gifted program. They have tutoring and reading and math intervention. I have read the reviews and this school has improved exponentially and is a great place to sent your children.

This is my kids second year at this school. I transfered them from a great school to Lehi. Since they have been at this school it has been nothing but problems. My kids get bullied pretty much daily at school and more so on the bus. No matter how many times I contact the office nothing ever happens and the bullying gets worse. I am so glad the school year is almost over and I will be looking to move my kids to another school! I regret ever sending my kids to this school. I am not pleased with it at all. The teachers are great, its just the bullying from all the students. Schools have a zero tolerance for this but this school could care less. My kids have been physically attacked and nothing has really happened to the students who have done this. This is the worst school ever!!! I can't wait to pull my kids out and put them somewhere safer that actually has a zero tolerance for bullying!

I just graduated from Lehi and the teachers and education was very good but the principal leadership wasn't. She was very rude to the students and accused me as something I wasn't. My mom and I regret this year so much.

My daughter has been attending this school for 2 years. I have only had good experiences with the teachers there; the teachers are not the issue. The school's curriculum is not up to state standards. Every year I get a notice in the mail stating that the school is below federal standards for academic performance. Understandably, this may be due to the high percentage of ELL's; doubling the school's workload. But, this school is severely underfunded, and it shows in my daughter's experience there. There are virtually no field trips, extracurricular activities, or before or after school programs for kids, at least for the younger ones (K-3). There are no programs for gifted children, either. Underfunded and severely suffering in regards to the educational curriculum for the kids. I also dislike the huge disparity in the demographics. Since the demographics are not that diverse or evenly distributed, many kids undergo shunning, bullying, and stigmatization. You'd expect to see these issues in high school, but it's observable here at Lehi before the kids are even in 3rd grade.

My child has been going to Lehi Elementary for 2 years now and we could not be happier with our Child's Teachers. The Teachers have been extremely professional and caring. Both my wife and I are professionals with advanced degrees and we highly value education. As parents we cannot blame the school solely for children not doing as well as they should and could be doing academically. We understand that parent involvement in a child's education is crucial. We partner with our Child's Teachers and in turn our Child is doing very well academically. We support and stand behind Lehi Elementary without any hesitation.

The school staff are friendly enough if you want a basic average expected education. The student body have lot to be desired in terms of caring respectful nature. My child was quite emotional over her treatment on the buses.In school wasn't as bad but the transportation issue is wide spread it seems across perhaps all schools from my experience.

Run as fast and as far away from this school as possible they disregard parents wishes disregard laws disregard safety of the kids anyone can walk on campus when ever they please the staff wouldn't even notice. If you are involved in any kind of custody or family battle do not send your child to this school they ignored my court papers and did whatever they pleased. Horrible horrible experience I am so happy to be gone

This school has been truly great. The staff are warm and caring and know the kids by name. I have seen many great things for my kids here who have gone here for 4 years. It's a little out of the way from where I live, but it's worth it for my kids.

Lehi is one of the greatest schools I've visited. There are Smartboards in every room. The staff is kind, experienced and knowledgeable. Kids are so diverse. There is a hearing impaired program at the school that gets the whole school involved in a "Singing Hands" choir. If you want your kids to be well rounded and high educated, send them to Lehi.

My child has been a student at Lehi for 2 years now.This last year has been emotionaly traumatizing for my whole family. It was the worst decision I ever made sending her to this school and I regret it everyday.

Last modified Lehi Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.