Phoenix, AZ
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Congratulations to Madison Camelview on our "A" rating for the 2014-2015 school year! We are so proud of this accomplishment and would like to thank all of our teachers for their hard work and our community for their support.
August 17, 2014

Posted July 01, 2014
As a veteran music teacher and community member, I can say without a doubt Madison-Camelview is a top notch school! We have a caring and inviting environment for students to learn and grow academically, socially, and creatively. Dedicated professionals that are available to parents to service students needs. Despite what GreatSchools says we offer weekly structured general music lesson that focus on vocal/instrumental performance, musicianship skills, and provide many opportunity to demonstrate acquired skills through public performances. We are a Kagan-focused school which means we've been trained in student engagement, accountability, and cooperation. We are poised to a high ranking school like our sister schools and have big ambitions to prove that we are the best choice for students in our community.

Madison Camelview Elementary School 4

Posted June 26, 2014
Great school! Madison schools treat their teachers well and therefore get the best teachers in the greater Phoenix area working for them. I am a teacher in the Madison district and plan to send my children here in a few years when they are old enough to begin preschool. Go Camelview CUBS!

Posted June 26, 2014
I have volunteered numerous times at this school and I have witnessed first hand how much the teachers care for their students.

Posted August 07, 2013
I LOVE CAMELVIEW! My son just started 2nd grade (has been there since kinder), and my daughter just started kindergarten. My son is reading and doing work at a higher level because of all the help he gets from his teachers. All three of the teachers he's had at this school thus far, have been extraordinary! My daughters kindergarten teacher this year is already proving to be just as amazing.

Posted March 12, 2013
I just was at kindergarten enrollment last week on March 7th, 2013. I was very impressed with the staff and their organization. My husband and I our out of district, we kept getting flyers in the mail regarding excepting students out of district. Long story short- On March 05, 2013 we went to the school in our district to find un-organized staff members, total chaos, and a bountiful of lies. I was not to happy at this point to be putting my daughter into this school and lucky I was going to Madison Camelview Elementary open house. It was like night and day between these schools. Upon arrival at Madison Camelview we had the vice principal outside to direct us into the building, principal greeted us in library (the library is amazing), all kindergarten teachers present during the presentation, school was clean and it just makes you feel at home. After the presentation I was praying my daughter would get into this school and it was nerve racking. The next day I got a call from the office staff saying she was accepted and I could not be any happier at this point. I am looking forward to this school year and can t wait to be a part of the Madison School District.

Posted March 22, 2012
The Madison School District Self-contained Gifted classes (i,e. The REACH Center) housed in Camelview (grades 1-4) as well as Madison Park (grades 5-8). Camelview provides a balanced and safe environment for all of the kids on the campus. This is really one of the best gifted programs, endorsed by many of current parents. It is truly a hidden jewel. I have seen my kid thrived in the REACH classroom. There is no limit or cap on their learning, a truly individualized education. The teachers are expereienced and extremely effective with this group of kids. As a parent, I want to get the words out about this wonderful school and the gifted program.

Posted March 22, 2012
Camelview is home to REACH, Madison School District's self-contained gifted program. It is a phenomenal program for the highly gifted student. The teachers are well-trained in gifted education and my children have excelled beyond my expectations and their own! We are winning competitions on a local and national level and the kids have fun doing it.

Posted February 23, 2012
GREAT MUSIC PROGRAM TONIGHT. I HAVE 2 GRANDKIDS WHO GO HERE BEEN TO EVERY PROGRAM AWESOME ....WE LOVE MADISON

Madison Camelview Elementary School 0

Posted March 22, 2010
My daughter started Kinder this year at Madison Camelview and she loves it. Her teacher is the most patient and understanding teacher of all (I was mine were like that when I was in school). She is reading and doing math at a 1-2nd grade level. We are excited to have her progress into the 1st grade with the knoledge that she has learned.

Posted October 02, 2009
Dedicated teachers, staff, and students. This school meets my kids' needs without question. My kindergartener was reading and doing math by the end of the school year. Some of her friends who attend other schools spent their kindergarten year in a glorified daycare, but my daughter really was challenged. Terrific school.

Madison Camelview Elementary School
2002 E. Campbell, Phoenix, AZ  85016
Last modified Madison Camelview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Madison Camelview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top