Tucson, AZ
Students enrolled: 1,025

Coronado K-8 School 4

Posted February 16, 2015
I was the type of parent who would only want my child to go to a school where the ratings were high. This is my son's first year here in 6th grade and I feel this school is above average. I am shocked that the rating is only a 6 for my son has only gone to 10 ratings schools and his teachers are outstanding and work with parents. I have dealt with Mr Ball and Mrs Goodman and find them both with outstanding listening skills and work with parents. The school is a safe place and if your child is "above" average (gosh, writing that is strange) they work that your child is not left behind in any way. We purchased a house .3 miles from this school so that he can continue here.

Posted November 24, 2014
This is my daughter's first year at Coronado. Her teacher is amazing and we couldn't be happier with our experience with the school.

Posted November 24, 2014
Coronado is outstanding. We are very happy and have nothing but good things to say about the principal, teachers and all staff at Coronado. They are all dedicated to providing the best educational environment for my children and truly put my children first. THANK YOU!

Posted November 04, 2014
Thank you! Love Parent Portal! Love Coronado can t say enough great things about all of you Thanks for ALL that you do!

Posted August 27, 2014
We are new to Coronado and Tucson. Coronado teachers, administrative, social workers, Jerry Maddock the Vice Principal have been extraordinary and we THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!

Posted August 27, 2014
This school is amazing and has so much to offer my children! I wish more parents would get involved because then we would see what it could really be!

Posted August 26, 2014
The Teachers and Staff are amazing! I feel like they take the time to know my kids and in a 1000+ school that is not an easy feat.

Posted August 26, 2014
I had a great experience through elementary and middle school at Coronado K-8! I especially loved the dedication that my teachers had to their jobs and how they always had high expectations. Go Cougars!

Posted August 08, 2014
The school climate at Coronado is outstanding. The teachers really care about the students. They provide firm guidance and high expectations for my son and daughter, and it is apparent in everything they do that this comes from a deep love of the children. I couldn't be happier with the school and the education my kids are getting!

Coronado K-8 School 2

Posted April 26, 2014
The education this school gives is great. One problem is how the new principle handles the middle school. His ways are perfect for third graders but middle school students see right through the rules and continue their normal ways

Coronado K-8 School
3401 E. Wilds Road, Tucson, AZ  85739
Last modified Coronado K-8 School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coronado K-8 School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 59 reviews. Top