Anaheim, CA

Posted August 09, 2014
They treat you as Family. They nurtured my kids like their own. Gave them excellent foundation to make it to Oxford Academy or other great schools in high school. Best of all, Anaheim Achieves will keep them out of trouble after school, help with homework and have fun at the same time. Overall, excellent school!

Juliette Low Elementary School 1

Posted December 14, 2013
Make sure you prepare your kid(s) they will be attending Military school when they go to Low, and just hope and pray you all don't get Mrs. lee :/

Posted November 10, 2013
Juliette Low is charged with Lightning and a well qualified Orange County School to attend!! It is great to be at Low!

Posted May 27, 2013
I am a parent of two daughters that graduated from J.Low. And I have volunteered for many years. I can assure you that the staff are the most CARING and KIND people that I ever met. My girls learned so much from all their teachers. My daughters not only learned respect from home but also from school. I am so thankful to Cummings, Larson, Struwe, Salinas, Binder, Lemmel, Anderson, Efron, And even the ones that transferred to another school...Ledendecker, Smith, Masatsugu and Chadborne. I commend these teachers for their EXCELLENT Teachings. You would be so lucky to be at J.Low :) It saddens me when people write awful and mean reviews. Trust me I volunteered at the school for about 12years.

Posted May 27, 2013
I attended this school back in 1997 when I started kindergarten and I promoted from this school, also. In general, I have to say that all the teachers and staff know what they are doing. I've learned so much from being there. Even after leaving that school, I've had opportunities to go back and help out because my mother volunteered her time there. So even though I didn't have ALL of the teachers, I knew most of what the staff was like and they are such great people. That's why I am so shocked at one of the parents who commented below on the teachers they SPECIFICALLY listed. I've had Mrs. Cummings & Mrs. Larson, and they are AMAZING. And my little sister had Mrs. Struwe, and she's awesome too! If they weren't so good at teaching, then why would they still be there?? Parents and students might complain that the teachers "aren't so good" at teaching, but that's not it. Students learn from what they put into their work. The teachers are challenging, but they adjust their pace with each individual student. They make the work fun, and they don't give up on their kids- believe that.

Posted May 27, 2013
Speaking as an former student that attended Juliette Low, I have to say that all the teachers and the quality of their teaching is more than superior. Not only do the 4th, 5th and 6th grade teachers properly prepare their students for junior high they are also extremely encouraging and patient. They all surely live up to the policy that no student gets left behind. However, these positive characteristics are not only seen in the upper grade teachers, but in all the teachers and staff. I've had Mrs. Cummings and Mrs. Struwe as teachers and they are very fair, understanding and definitely know what they're doing. Looking back on the years I have spent at Juliette Low makes me miss how much care I received. I don't understand how any student can complain unless they're unwilling to learn or cooperate with the teachers. After elementary, I had the chance to keep in contact with some of my teachers and they are still their optimistic selves. Their commitment and will to teach hasn't faded and won't anytime soon.

Posted April 25, 2013
This school has a K-6 staff of highly qualified teachers who are dedicated to educating your child above and beyond the required expectations. Your child will leave this school well prepared to conquer junior high and beyond. I highly recommend this school to anyone who is looking for a private school quality education from a public school. I am so confident of sending my child to this school because several teachers have their own children attending this school. Hope to see you there!

Juliette Low Elementary School 2

Posted January 08, 2013
The principal is terrible. Some of the teachers are nice. If your son or daughter get Mrs.Cummings, i suggest you move. She isn't a very good teacher. Two of the sixth grade teachers aren't so good either. Mr.Q is good not Mrs. Larson or Mrs.Struwe.

Juliette Low Elementary School 2

Posted October 22, 2012
Im sorry but the principal there reminds me of the woman on the movie "The Stepford Wives" hahaa and I can say some of the teachers there do to , like they are on some kinda antidepressant of some kind lol. So much better for my son since we got him out of that school. Only thing is that he is so behind in his work because kindergarten first and second grade just passed him on regardless if he knew what he was doing :/

Posted June 13, 2011
We are very happy with the teachers and their involvement with our child. Ms Mai and Ms Lemmel have been his teachers and both are caring, disciplined and great teachers. Ms V, the principal, knows my child's name and is very interactive/involved with the students. I see her all over campus every time I visit the school. I had a meeting with her early in the school year and she addressed all of my concerns. My child has had a wonderful 2nd and 3rd grade experience. Thank you Juliette Low

Juliette Low Elementary School
215 North Ventura, Anaheim, CA  92801
Last modified Juliette Low Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Juliette Low Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top