Elk Grove, CA
Students enrolled: 1,079
Before care: Yes

Posted November 11, 2014
Awesome.The principal is so warm and receptive.I love her leadership skills.The teachers are also great.The office staff are also helpful.Thumbs up. Mrs Aina.

Arlene Hein Elementary School 4

Posted April 17, 2014
Great school. Principal and teachers very receptive of students And parents needs. Excellent Accelerated reader program

Posted October 09, 2013
It's a great school where parents are encouraged to participate. The principal knows her students by name. Both principal and asst principal are very energetic. The registrar needd to smile more but overall thr school is awesome.

Posted April 27, 2012
Awesome school ! We are in the 2nd year of this school and its been awesome. I agree, bullying is dealt of immediately and I have seen good changes within the kids. Parent involvement is necessary. But without parent support, no one can survive in these difficult conditions. My son has a new teacher, but she's very good. And the kids respect and love the principal. Good values

Posted February 07, 2012
Our son attends kindergarten at Arlene Hein. We are very happy with his teacher and the overall school staff and environment. Everyone is very friendly and supportive. His teacher is super involved in the classroom and keeps us updated on our sons progress in class. We couldn't be happier with this school!

Posted October 29, 2011
There are some really phenomenal teachers here that really care about the students. My once shy daughter has come out of her shell over the course of her 5 years there. The kids seem to really respect the teachers and the principal. It's a great public school with a diverse population of students.

Posted October 28, 2011
It is a great school which teachers and parents are helping each other. Excellent school for children..

Arlene Hein Elementary School 4

Posted April 19, 2010
Arlene Hein is a great school. A big part of the pie is the parents and without parent involvement and support you can't blame a school. I disagree with post submitted on 1/13/2010 Bullying is dealt with immediately and all parties are talked to. The Principal and Vice Principal are amazing and are very present on school grounds, playgrounds, parking lot, classrooms. I am very impressed. We are only in 1st grade but Kindergarten year was fantastic and this year has been great. With budget cuts and so many things being cut parents really need to step up. Unless you are involved or care you really don't see the crisis the schools are facing.

Arlene Hein Elementary School 3

Posted January 13, 2010
School is average now. You see the same set of parents volunteering. Bullying is not dealt with. It was a great school but it's reputation has diminished.

Arlene Hein Elementary School 0

Posted August 11, 2008
This is my son's third year at Arlene Hein and my husband and I are very pleased with academic success so far. The teachers he has had so far have worked well with him. The leadership team is doing a wonderful job. I see only good things for this schools future.

Arlene Hein Elementary School
6820 Bellaterra Drive, Elk Grove, CA  95757
Last modified Arlene Hein Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arlene Hein Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top