Etiwanda, CA
Students enrolled: 1,261

Etiwanda Intermediate School 4

Posted October 30, 2014
This is my daughters 3rd year attending EIS, and I am very pleased with the teachers and the office staff. My daughter has been challenged academically and I like that the teachers make themselves available for myself and my daughter for any concerns we may have. Thank you!

Etiwanda Intermediate School 4

Posted October 27, 2014
My husband & I bought our home due to the excellent rating in etiwanda school district. We have 5 kids, high schoolers through elementary. EIS has had its ups & downs just like any other school. I'm involved in volunteering & i have not yet to see any drugs issues in the 4 years my kids have been attending. As for the dress codes, the staff stands by their rules. I have been able to meet with all the staff & teachers when i needed to. Besides the new rule of not being able to have lunch with your child, except for in the office,everything else is GREAT! (The lunch rule is to protect our children from those couple parents who can't grow up. Therefor i agree with the new rules if this means my children safety is even better.)

Etiwanda Intermediate School 1

Posted September 18, 2014
teachers are very rude to the students the food is terrible!!! the dress code is rediculous

Etiwanda Intermediate School 2

Posted November 30, 2013
This school has a HUGE alcohol/drug use. What's crazy is you see it in their smartest students! Teachers are of poor quality often speaking of their life than grammar. Students are fake and bully often. The food is all frozen. They have a strict dress code on items even private schools allow you to wear, and they take there punishment more seriously then their academics. If your child can't handle the above, I wouldn't recommend it.

Posted May 13, 2013
Great School. My daughter completed 6-8 grades and will be promoted next week. Very happy with the teachers and support staff. Strong academic program and after school programs. Excellent band! Love EIS!

Etiwanda Intermediate School 0

Posted November 10, 2009
This school is great, excellent teachers & academics, it is the only reason I can not move from Rancho Cucamonga!

Etiwanda Intermediate School 1

Posted October 08, 2009

Posted May 16, 2008
Great school and competitive academics. The sports program is well run also. My kids love it there.

Posted March 25, 2008

Posted February 24, 2008
This is an excellent school. Here at this school is great teachers and students.

Etiwanda Intermediate School
6925 Etiwanda Avenue, Etiwanda, CA  91739
Last modified Etiwanda Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Etiwanda Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top