Washington High School 4

Posted November 06, 2013
To be honest, I don't see anything wrong with this school. I'll have to disagree with review below me. Yeah, SOME of the students are annoying, but a lot aren't.. Everyone here is different >.< I had horrible grades in Elementary but here my grades have gotten much higher.

Washington High School 2

Posted September 27, 2013
If you took all these students and placed them at a different school, this school would be nearly perfect. My problem with this school is definitely the students. theyre immature, childish, annoying, ignorant, and chances are they wont get very far in life. the staff is alright, the new principal is really nice and a couple teachers seem to actually care about what you have to say. But only a couple. Most are just collecting a paycheck. I definitely plan on graduating early just to get away from this school and all the people that are destroying it.

Washington High School 4

Posted August 23, 2013
My daughter graduated from here in 2011 and my son will be a freshmen in fall. I love this school.The staff is very friendly and helpful.It was maze day yesterday and my son was out on a boyscout trip.So I decided to go and get some of the stuff for him.Seniorsand leadership students helped mea lot.One senior ,Jason was so helpful that he walked me up to the freshmen locker area and helped me in choosing one right there with the help of a device that he was carrying.Then my son's schedule was mixed up..I decided to go to the counselorer.Since she had left for the day,the principal,Mr. Moran spent good 15 to 25 minutes with me and gave me a new schedule for my son.I was very relieved and happy that my problem was addressed on time. One concern is that too many students come to school late,and not much is done about it.I hope the new principal will pay attention to it.

Posted March 05, 2012
I'd have to say, this is THE school you would want to come to. The people here are great and it has a huge variety of races.

Washington High School 1

Posted January 31, 2012
Washington High School is the worst school I have ever attended. The teachers could care less about the students, they have absolutely no control of the classroom, and no discpline is applied. Also, the education itself is poor and does not challenge me at a intellectual level. Although it is apparently a top public school, it does not meet my criteria of being a school that succesfully educates the pupils. If you want to get into a good college and succeed, I do not suggest this school.

Posted August 16, 2011
I attended Washington many years ago and have to say this school did a great job of preparing me for the world. After two graduate degrees and a long career teaching and coaching, I've been able to look back and give a silent thanks to all the great teachers I had at WHS . You only get out of a school what you put into it. If you work hard and pay attention, you can go far. I have many classmates who've achieved much. Many are university professors, lawyers, doctors, teachers, nurses, etc. My niece graduated 25 years later and has been equally successful. Sorry, but I read a lot of sour grapes in some of these reviews.

Posted April 15, 2011
The only reason why this school does not have at least a 9/10 is because of the past, Around two decades ago, this high school was doing really bad and the government almost took over. This made all the careful parents and their family move somewhere else. Luckily, whs did not get taken over. WHS is thriving right now. I've never learned move. The teachers are the best I've ever had. Trust me. I went to a school 2.5 miles away, ihs (public school) and they taught me absolutely nothing and I'm an honors (and GATE) student. WHS has many activities for everyone at school. Not only do the students learn, but they have fun during their high school years. All the departments are excellent. The only problem is the students. There is not much competition because the competitive people moved beacuse of WHS's old reputation. WHS is so much better than 20 years ago. It should deserve a 9 at least. There is a really string principal realtionship with the students this year. I can honestly say this is the best high school in the city.

Washington High School 0

Posted April 27, 2010
This is a school where most teachers don't have control over their students. It's students who run the class not the teacher.

Posted March 16, 2010

Posted March 08, 2010

Washington High School
38442 Fremont Boulevard, Fremont, CA  94536
Last modified Washington High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Washington High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 48 reviews. Top