Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

Noticed the growth in my little boys reasoning .He loves school so much which wasn't the case before.

Good school love the principal and teachers.Got a son in kindergarten he loves his teacher a lot Mrs compos. This lady is really good with kids. God bless her for her kind heart.

I personally went to this school myself, I'm now In high school 11th grade to be exact I have. 4.0 next year I'm applying to a university. this school was a wonderful experience for me as a child I made a lot of good lifelong friends who I keep in touch with to this day in fact both of my current best friends went to gledhill with me I think it's been 11 years since we have been friends. The teachers always showed compassion and in fact when I needed to do my community service for 8th grade (mandatory to graduate) I came back to Holmes to give back to the community that gave me the childhood I know and love, in fact even without the school giving me mandatory community service I would have found any excuses to go back and visit my old teachers and after school coaches. Mostly because I was a rebel in elementary school the kind of kid with bad grades and I wanted to show my teachers that their constant compassion paid off. I know that this school only has 4 stars but I give it 5 any child that works hard and gives it their best well do great in this school and make lifelong memories too. And if you teach at gledhill feel blessed and know your work truly counts a lifetime here,

this school is great and secure for my child.When there is a crisis they are quick and safe.

This is a nice and friendly neighborhood school. My son's teacher is great and the Principal, Mr. Dyen greets the kids in front of the school when they arrive in the morning. I feel that the staff cares and I like how seriously the Principal takes safety issues.

An amazing principal & teacher my daughter experienced in Gledhill school. Thank you for such a great help to my child in her academic learning.& even to her personality development.

My daughter was transferred to this school,she is in second grade in the Magnet program and I'm very pleased with her teacher, Mrs. Haley my child has learned so much in so little time, she cares about the students, she is very patient, always very respectfull, I'm so bless with her,this has been a great change for our family.The school is safe, organized and clean, the principal is always around. We love it!

My son is finishing up his second year of preschool. His teacher, Miss Ashley, has been AMAZING!!!! She really takes in interest in her students. My son had an IEP for speech therapy. He is now tested out. She really has gone above and beyond! The two aides (Miss A. and Miss Carla) have also been amazing. I just hope my son's teacher for kinder is as amazing as she is.

I love this school as well. The new Principal, Mr. Dyen is really great with the kids and Mrs. Platt and the ladies in the office are great!

I love this school, my son graduated from this school is excellent the best in this area, I'm really happy, was an excellent experience for my child

Last modified Gledhill Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.