Posted August 29, 2014
Morse Elementary is a fantastic school. In Morse, I have had 3 children learn, have fun, and promote. I like that Morse has a GATE program, unlike a lot of other schools. My children have had a fantastic time. They always came back home with a smile on their face. The teachers there are very nice. They focus on 1 thing, teaching their students. My children ended up getting good classes in Middle School. Morse has been a fantastic school.

Posted June 18, 2014
Morse is an outstanding school with dedicated teachers, administrators, staff, and mostly, students! The school has a caring, nurturing atmosphere while holding high academic standards for all students. The recent academic award is proof that the school is providing a rigorous education within a supportive environment. Congratulations, Morse!

Posted May 30, 2014
Morse is a really great school, the teachers are super nice and friendly. My son is in third grade in Mr. Gomez's class, and he is really funny. Congratulations on 50 years of continued education. My other son is in Mrs.'s Pla's class and she is very friendly. I love this school. In conclusion, Morse is an awesome elementary school.

Posted May 26, 2014
We have 2 kids at Morse Elementary School. It is the 50th Anniversary of the School this year too! Great School! Amazing Teachers & Staff! Principal always has kids best interest in mind! Could not be happier with everything there... Wouldn't change a thing!

Posted May 15, 2014
Congratulations on winning the California Title 1 Academic Achievement Award Morse Elementary School. Your staff, students and parents have worked very hard to earn this award.

Morse Avenue Elementary School 2

Posted June 14, 2011
A travesty while this school is located in a nice area the school is increasing in its Hispanic enrollment resulting from busing. Morse is quickly becoming an ESL school.

Posted June 06, 2008

Morse Avenue Elementary School 2

Posted September 01, 2007
My child went to Morse for a part of the year in 2006. I imagine Morse could be a great school, but for us, it was not.

Posted April 13, 2006
The academic programs are great at this school because the staff and the principal are terrific. They are all very into putting the students first and going all the way for them. The school was recently made a distinguished school. Parents love this school and many are there to help out the teachers and the students. I am a student teacher at this school and I cannot say enough wonderful things about the environment and atmosphere. I would definitely send my child to this school.

Morse Avenue Elementary School 4

Posted February 11, 2006
My son attended from 1-6 and my daughter is currently attending K-5. I feel that education starts at home the responsibility is ours. This school has made improvements for students who are able to go above and beyond the basics. It is not the school's fault that they have to spend so much time, money, energy and focus on remediation. I am proud of the teachers and administration for their daily efforts towords all students who attend Morse.

Morse Avenue Elementary School
431Morse Avenue, Placentia, CA  92870
Last modified Morse Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Morse Avenue Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top