Posted October 07, 2014
My son absolutely loves this school,it's a friendly campus with teachers that seem to truly care about the students,New principal and he is so fun and involved with the kids. I'm in the process of moving and doing everything in my power to insure I can keep my child at Rancho.

Posted May 22, 2014
This school is good, but still trails in it's API scores and has been second to Los Osos High the past 4 years my son has been in high school. I did not like the environment and took my kids up the street to the new school, Los Osos. My son now attends UC irvine.

Rancho Cucamonga High School 1

Posted January 14, 2014
Rancho Cucamonga High School is a wreck. Unsafe, racist, poor academics. The principal has lost control.

Posted October 25, 2013
My son has attended Rancho Cucamonga High all four years, I love this school, the best choice I have ever made for my son future, the best experience for both my son and I, just a great school in the IE.

Posted August 28, 2013
I have been going to this school since my 2nd Semester of Sophmore year in 2012. So far the school has been very helpful and improves it's system each day. The whole staff is wonderful.

Posted March 14, 2013
There are a lot of clubs and activities to cover a wide variety of students interests. Excellent school spirit. Administrative Staff is visible daily throughout the campus. The Office Staff is very friendly and helpful. The Counselors truly care about the students. The school has a large student body, but surprisingly the Administrators seem to know most of the students by name and who their friends are. Teachers are hit and miss. Some go above and beyond to reach their students and are amazing. Others appear to be burnt out and have lost focus. They need to re-evaluate why they became educators in the first place. If teachers aren't reaching their students, it's time to try a different approach. Not all students learn in the same way. The school has a great online communication tool so parents/students can track their progress. When asking why all teachers don't post grades and information, I was told it is "not in their contract" so they don't have to. It is frustrating when the school provides this tool and it isn't used. The school offers free tutoring. If you get good teachers, your child will bloom. If you get one of the others, It will be a long year.

Posted November 09, 2012
Moving to California from the MidWest we really expected more when everyone bragged so much about the schools. The teachers are more focused on careers and administration paychecks. It all looks good and they have everything in place to be the best, but drop the ball when it comes to inspiring students. They would rather crush them to make it look like it is hard than teach them and help them achieve difficult goals. Really miss the MidWest teachers that really care and make high school a prep for college than pretending they are one.

Posted October 12, 2012
My daughter has attended this school for 3 years now. She takes honors and AP classes and her teachers have been great for the exception of two. For the most part teachers seem to care for the students and will tutor them if needed. I like the diversity in the students and there are also clubs for pretty much anything your child is interested in. If your kid is into sports, they have good athletic programs. Overall I am happy with the quality of education she is getting here. I actually belong to another school district but she likes her school so much that we drive 20 minutes each way. Rancho is a great school with good teachers and staff.

Posted June 15, 2012
I LOVED RCHS for my son. He made great friends and had wonderful teachers. A few teachers were a bit strange but you find that everywhere. We will miss Mr. Oduro for our younger boys since he left to a new school. He was a great leader and the kids loved him. We feel very lucky to be at RCHS and can feel our kids are in a safe and nurturing public high school. Not an easy thing to find in Southern California!

Posted December 14, 2011
I went to this school for only three months,but I have to say that it is the best school in California. The students are friendly and the staff is always there to help. They have outstanding sports and teachers. The teachers that i had were the best that Rancho had.And i give everyone at Rancho a big hand for another outstanding year. keep up the great work. You stay classy Rancho.

Rancho Cucamonga High School
11801 Lark Drive, Rancho Cucamonga, CA  91701
Last modified Rancho Cucamonga High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rancho Cucamonga High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 55 reviews. Top