Bad
Good

Posted November 21, 2015
Most unprofessional school ever. There AD cusses at a young worker and I was there to witness it. Their administration treats people like dirt. Their principal doesn't respond to any complaints about his staff. I wouldn't be shocked to find out if their all his friends and he lets them slide for every bad thing they do. Don't let your kid go here. And if you make the mistake or are forced to send them there, take their complaints serious because this staff is the most unprofessional thing I've seen in 10 years of working with kids. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Posted April 04, 2015
My daughter dealt with various racial insults. We never had to deal with racism till she came here. Not only did she receive hate filled commentary from her peers, she also dealt with prejudice teachers. This school has a race problem, besides that it's an ok school.

Posted April 04, 2015
I hate this school. There's also a bullying problem. I'd witness bullying at least once a day.

Rancho Cucamonga High School 4

Posted March 14, 2015
I am Rancho Alumni of 2014. My time at Rancho was awesome. Rancho is unique because it has a self sufficient culture of kindness and prosperity. All the students want their classmates to succeed and are willing to help. The social aspect is great. There are plenty of students who are just looking for friends and anybody new to meet. If your child finds them self in a situation where their friends aren't being so friendly, there are many opportunities to walk away and meet new people. The Academics are the only drawback, while they had (in my years) the best english and history departments in the county.. their math and science departments are sub par to say the least. I am a numbers man myself, and I found it much more difficult to grasp important concepts that I would be using throughout my math career. That is my only issue with this school. All in all, Rancho is a great school with many different opportunities to succeed. Your child will love it there, guaranteed. and if they don't then they aren't trying hard enough.

Posted November 05, 2014
This school is great in everyday. well disciplined and well mannered students, decent student appearance, so does their teachers and staffs. Students are well engaged in their school activities. School security and police are very visible and helpful in both students and Parents. I will definitely have all my kids finish their high school in here.

Rancho Cucamonga High School 4

Posted October 07, 2014
My son absolutely loves this school,it's a friendly campus with teachers that seem to truly care about the students,New principal and he is so fun and involved with the kids. I'm in the process of moving and doing everything in my power to insure I can keep my child at Rancho.

Rancho Cucamonga High School 3

Posted May 22, 2014
This school is good, but still trails in it's API scores and has been second to Los Osos High the past 4 years my son has been in high school. I did not like the environment and took my kids up the street to the new school, Los Osos. My son now attends UC irvine.

Posted January 14, 2014
Rancho Cucamonga High School is a wreck. Unsafe, racist, poor academics. The principal has lost control.

Posted October 25, 2013
My son has attended Rancho Cucamonga High all four years, I love this school, the best choice I have ever made for my son future, the best experience for both my son and I, just a great school in the IE.

Posted August 28, 2013
I have been going to this school since my 2nd Semester of Sophmore year in 2012. So far the school has been very helpful and improves it's system each day. The whole staff is wonderful.

Rancho Cucamonga High School
11801 Lark Drive, Rancho Cucamonga, CA  91701-8715
Last modified Rancho Cucamonga High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.