Redding, CA
Students enrolled: 1,289

Posted August 20, 2015
Enterprise is a great school its much better than the other school I went to it much more cleaner nicer I have met a lot of friend on my first week. this a great school.

Posted June 23, 2013
Enterprise is filled to the brim with school spirit! The teachers are always willing to help those who ask for it and there are plenty of clubs and sports to join! Enterprise is awesome with athletics, arts, and academics (3-A). There's defiantly something for everyone!

Posted August 14, 2012
It is a safe school. Copy and paste the following link from the California Department of Education and compare the numbers. http://dq.cde.ca.gov/dataquest/Expulsion/ExpReports/DistrictExp.aspx?cYear=2010-11&cChoice=DstExp1&cCounty=45&cNumber=4570136&cName=Shasta+Union+High The coaches (the most on-campus coaches in the area) and teachers have a great feel for what is going on and stay on top of issues. They hold kids accountable and get the most out of the kids. EHS is the 3-A school: Academics, Athletics and Arts. The kids feel connected to EHS, thus the school spirit is unmatched by any school in the area. I know test scores don't show an accurate picture of the teaching going on. EHS services all kids to include a high number of students with diverse needs. When you compare kids that go off to college they EHS students are just as prepared and successful as any student in the area. EHS consistently has students attending MIT, Harvard, Stanford, etc.

Posted January 13, 2012
I love going here. The music program is awesome and the teachers are wonderful. Wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

Posted March 29, 2011
My son spent 4 years here and My daughter is currently a sophmore. I could not be more happy with Enterprise as a parent. I really appreciate the music program and I think it has helped my kids with other aspects of their high school experience. Keeping the kids in the hardest classes has really paid off and I recomend other parents push their childeren academically also.. they will have better teachers and more of a challenge to their kids.

Posted September 20, 2009
We've got the spirit, we've got the tradition, we've got everything.

Enterprise High School 3

Posted July 18, 2008
I've attended EHS for 1 year, and so far...it is just like any other school. There is nothing that brings it above average except for their music program, which im not in. However, most of the teachers are pretty awesome and easy to communicate with. I am going to take and AP english class next year, and my teacher has already helped me out a lot with my summer home work. Some of the students here may have bad reputations, but you dont have to let that affect you. I have made some great friends here. Overall, i think that this school is worth coming to.

Posted January 05, 2008
My experience with my daughter's school has been fantastic. I have found most all of her teachers to be caring and capable, not to mention accessible. I did meet one time with the administration and I found the principal to be someone who listened to my concerns and helped me to correct a problem in one of my daughter's classes. We moved here from out of the area and I am glad that Enterprise is a school that respects differences and yet has high expectations of it's students. She feels comfortable with the students (says they are friendly and not cliquish) and feels the teachers expect her to do her best. We did visit the two other schools in the area but preferred the administration and counselor at Enterprise. We made the choice for our daughter. Finally, a school for my daughter that I can place my confidence in!

Enterprise High School 3

Posted October 24, 2007
With the exception of a small handful of select instructors who truly do care, the rest of the staff leave much to be desired. From a parental standpoint it usually requires threats to contact the school board to get any kind of response.

Enterprise High School 1

Posted October 21, 2007
I have been at Enterprise High School for a few months now, and I have to say, Its not what I expected. The teachers really don't care and seem stubborn and unwilling to help. Most of the kids have horrible attitudes and bad reputations, and the school seems to worship the sports programs, mainly the football teams. And the band team attracts similar attention too. I cant wait till I get out of this school, and find a place that is not filled with wanna-be gangsters, who's vocabularies consist of only slurs and cuss words. And no offense to the parents, but until you have attended this school, (which some of you may have), then you can't really say this school is great. The staff just puts on an act that they really care at all.

Enterprise High School
3411 Churn Creek Road, Redding, CA  96002
Last modified Enterprise High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Enterprise High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top