Posted October 27, 2013
This school is Great . All the teachers are fantastic and know what they're doing. Last year, I went to poly and people would just goof off . But, at Reseda people care and aren't stupid. The people are friendly, the sports are good, and the staff is nice. I'm glad I moved here & I can't forget the " Law & Public Service Magnet " it's Fantastic ! Especially as a sophomore having Corbett & Alfera .

Posted February 23, 2013
Reseda High is great compare to many other schools in the area. It lacks diversity they say? Well, not really. Reseda is actually one of the most diverse schools in the Valley. Professors are rude? It depends how you speak to them, of course if you come with an attitude they will not stand such. What gets me the most is how parents think the professors are the bad ones, when in fact is the opposite. Professors are RSH are great! But your children are not so much. I graduated with Honors from the Science Magnet, loved my experience here. I am currently a sophomore at University in the Midwest. If it wasn't for my teachers, counselor & college counselor I wouldn't be here typing this. This people helped me so much, I don't even know how to say thank you to them. I hope that in the future I could donate money to RSH because they deserve it. Now, my sister who also attends RSH is just a regular student & she's a witness that professors are good but the students are bad. I loved my AP teachers, they were just amazing. My sister is graduating with an even higher GPA than mine & all because she worked hard for it, unlike many others who's parents just whine & whine.

Reseda Senior High School 1

Posted October 14, 2012
I am extremely concerned about safety at the school. It appears that former students and other people can freely wander onto campus through "the back gate" and "hang out" all day. If former students can do this then so can other people.

Reseda Senior High School 4

Posted September 06, 2012
Yes, I enrolled my son in Reseda Senior High School so that he can use his last four years of public school to be challenged by their exceptional Magnet Program. Reseda High School is also rated #1 in their District with regards to their API. I have (personally met my son's teachers) and I can tell you that they are there to really help prepare him for the strenuous demands of balancing both a college and athletic career simultaneously. I think to give advice to others about a school that you yourself haven't taken the time to genuinely examine shows a lack of responsibility.

Reseda Senior High School 2

Posted August 27, 2012
My son just transfered to Reseda based on his mother wanting to get him into the AP Science and Math magnet program. That's the only reason worth going there. The rest is all down hill. This school lacks diversity and school pride. The campus is massive with old buildings and looks like juvenille hall. The athletic teams are garbage. If you're looking for a balanced academic environmnet for your child, Reseda HS ain't it.

Reseda Senior High School 1

Posted October 10, 2011
I agree with the rude staff comment. I've had several problems with staff here - particularly the PE and coaching staff. .I'm really not happy with the school at all. Their push right now is how their API has increased - but that's only due to the science magnet, not the rest of the student body.

Posted January 13, 2011
Reseda High School tends to receive negative reviews from parents, students and other members from the community because many of them are not aware of the school's Science Magnet Program. This small learning community runs and is based within the "host" school, but is entirely separate and different in terms of the academic curriculum, teaching staff, and students. This school's magnet program is composed of an excellent pair of guidance counselors who come to know almost every students' name and who know when to praise an achieving students while taking the necessary actions if a pupil is falling behind. They manage to get to know their students while fulfilling their counselor responsibilities and encouraging them to strive for success both in and out of the classroom. As for the academic programs within the Science Magnet, these are excellent; the curriculum, which is different from the general host school, offers a wide variety of AP courses and ensures each student is academically prepared for college and meets the University of California (UC) eligibility requirements. It prepared me well enough that I am currently a first year attending Brown University.

Posted May 04, 2009

Posted April 20, 2009
Great school. Pushed my child to be everything he could be.

Reseda Senior High School 0

Posted March 28, 2009
I spent hours trying to get my son's scheduling conflict resolved - no one wanted to help, calls were not returned and I spent ages in their voice mail hell because they 'couldn't transfer me' to the correct person. Not really happy with administration there at all!

Reseda Senior High School
18230 Kittridge Street, Reseda, CA  91335
Last modified Reseda Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Reseda Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top