Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

I feel great about being at Reseda High School because theres never been a moment where I felt out of place. There have been so many opportunities for me to take advantage of and there is so much to do. I've met some of the best people here and I know if I needed help I would be able to find some.

Reseda High School has an excellent staff, strong academics programs, and great sports teams. The student life is friendly and teachers and administrators are attentive to the students' needs.

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

The teachers at Reseda High School make sure to help the students learn and try to improve their classes if they notice that they are not effectively teaching the students. They go out of their way to help students learn.

Amount of homework: Agree

Although some classes are known to give lots of homework, there are relatively low amounts of homework in the classes in general.

Develops character: Agree

All students are clearly and regularly informed about the consequences of cheating and integrity is adequately enforced by all teachers.

This school is Great . All the teachers are fantastic and know what they're doing. Last year, I went to poly and people would just goof off . But, at Reseda people care and aren't stupid. The people are friendly, the sports are good, and the staff is nice. I'm glad I moved here & I can't forget the " Law & Public Service Magnet " it's Fantastic ! Especially as a sophomore having Corbett & Alfera .

Reseda High is great compare to many other schools in the area. It lacks diversity they say? Well, not really. Reseda is actually one of the most diverse schools in the Valley. Professors are rude? It depends how you speak to them, of course if you come with an attitude they will not stand such. What gets me the most is how parents think the professors are the bad ones, when in fact is the opposite. Professors are RSH are great! But your children are not so much. I graduated with Honors from the Science Magnet, loved my experience here. I am currently a sophomore at University in the Midwest. If it wasn't for my teachers, counselor & college counselor I wouldn't be here typing this. This people helped me so much, I don't even know how to say thank you to them. I hope that in the future I could donate money to RSH because they deserve it. Now, my sister who also attends RSH is just a regular student & she's a witness that professors are good but the students are bad. I loved my AP teachers, they were just amazing. My sister is graduating with an even higher GPA than mine & all because she worked hard for it, unlike many others who's parents just whine & whine.

I am extremely concerned about safety at the school. It appears that former students and other people can freely wander onto campus through "the back gate" and "hang out" all day. If former students can do this then so can other people.

Yes, I enrolled my son in Reseda Senior High School so that he can use his last four years of public school to be challenged by their exceptional Magnet Program. Reseda High School is also rated #1 in their District with regards to their API. I have (personally met my son's teachers) and I can tell you that they are there to really help prepare him for the strenuous demands of balancing both a college and athletic career simultaneously. I think to give advice to others about a school that you yourself haven't taken the time to genuinely examine shows a lack of responsibility.

My son just transfered to Reseda based on his mother wanting to get him into the AP Science and Math magnet program. That's the only reason worth going there. The rest is all down hill. This school lacks diversity and school pride. The campus is massive with old buildings and looks like juvenille hall. The athletic teams are garbage. If you're looking for a balanced academic environmnet for your child, Reseda HS ain't it.

Last modified Reseda Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.